We live locally but stayed for 3 nights last week and enjoyed our get away to relax and gamble.
Thank God the beds are so comfy because it rained our entire trip! However that's Florida in the summer. It is what it is here.
Our room was modern, very clean, and comfortable. With the turndown service and the Sunday morning paper delivery, you feel very pampered. I like the way they add the small touches to everything in your room to make them different than just any regular hotel. We checked out one of Pool view suites while we were there and NEXT trip we are "moving on up". We just had a standard room this trip. But it was a very nice room and maid service twice a day is refreshing when you go in and out to shop, dine or gamble.
Security is tight; you are safe as you can be staying in this hotel.
If you have a player’s card, parking is $12.00 a day (for 24 hours) no matter how much you come and go. Without the card it's $30.00 a day. Get a card!
No fridge to use in your room, it's one of those weighted mini bars like Vegas, there is a coffee bar (Constant Grind) by the North tower (across from The Blue Plate) for coffee, drinks and bakery style snacks.
If you call the front desk and request anything, you can be sure there will be someone at your door pronto.
Don't miss out on the Council Oak Brunch on Sunday. (Make a Reservation) They just added Sushi to an already unbelievably extensive array of dishes.
I just don't know why people say such negative things about the Hard Rock Cafe. We eat there several times a month and the service is always outstanding, the food is priced appropriately for what you get and the beer is ice cold. Our last server "April" was a pure delight. Try the Sockeye Salmon with Merlot Garlic butter it's just awesome.
The Blue Plate Diner is good as well, Servers are friendly and they all help each other so you never go without. Fantastic Comfort Food.
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and helpful. Can’t wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mission "Love All, Serve All" Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino invites you to PLAYHARD! Play, stay, dine, and shop at South Florida’s ultimate entertainment destination. Eighty-nine tables offer Blackjack, Baccarat, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker and Let it Ride on a nearly three-acre casino floor. Play one of the more than 2,500 slots including the Native-American Casino linked Multi-Area Progressive Jackpots and Mega Jackpots. Separate high-limit rooms for table games and slots, in addition to a non-smoking room are available for guests to enjoy. Loyal Player’s Club members may enjoy an exclusive VIP Plum Lounge and VIP Chef’s Table show kitchen. Convene in The Poker Room at Seminole Paradise for Texas Hold ‘em, limit Texas Hold ’em, Seven Card Stud and two dollar and four dollar limit Omaha Hi Lo games. Located inside the casino is Hard Rock Cafe -Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 130 globally recognized rock ‘n roll themed restaurants. The Green Lodging Certified by the State of Florida, AAA, Four Diamond rated resort showcases 500 luxurious guest rooms, 18 restaurants and lounges, 40,000-square-feet of meeting room space, a European-style spa, auto salon, 25 boutique shops, 12 nightclubs, Paradise Live, and Hard Rock Live, a 5,500- seat concert arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl