We just returned from a 4 night stay at the Seminole Hard Rock Cafe. I can see why this hotel receives 1 star and 5 star ratings. If you plan on traveling to this resort with the intentions of gambling and being treated like a valued guest you will be VERY disappointed. The casino is awful, we didn't see a single person win the entire time we were there. The customer service is the worst that we have ever encountered and we have traveled a lot. The employees in the Food Court were the absolute worst. They were completely rude and annoyed by simple questions. We are very easy going people too so for us to complain is saying a lot. Some of the front desk employees need an attitude adjustment also.
That being said, the servers in the restaurants were all very nice. We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, at the BluePlate restaurant for breakfast, the Beach Grill and some restuarants outside in the Paradise and were very happy with the service, so it's just certain area's in the resort that are bad.
If you are looking for a place with nice rooms and comfortable beds, a great night-life and alcohol that does not stop pouring than you will love this place. The weekends are hopping and there was always something to do. We were never bored. The grounds are nice and the pool is relaxing and not too overcrowded.
If you are going for the right reasons than you will love this hotel, if gambling and customer service is the reason you are going than you will hate it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino invites you to play, stay, dine, and shop at South Florida's premier destination for fun and entertainment, Where Rock Royalty Lives. Over 90 tables offer Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker, Casino War and Let it Ride on a nearly three-acre casino floor. Additionally, over 2,200 slots include the Native-American Casino linked Multi-Area Progressive Jackpots and Mega Jackpots. Separate high-limit rooms for table games and slots, in addition to a non-smoking room, are available for guests to enjoy. Loyal Player's Club members also have access to the exclusive VIP Plum Lounge and VIP Chef's Table show kitchen. The Poker Room at Seminole Hard Rock hosts various games and tournaments of Limit and No Limit Texas Hold 'em, 7-Card Stud and two dollar and four dollar limit Omaha Hi Lo games. Located inside the casino is Hard Rock Cafe -Hollywood, part of Hard Rock's 149 globally recognized rock 'n' roll restaurants. The Green Lodging Certified by the State of Florida, AAA Four Diamond-rated resort showcases 500 luxurious guest rooms, 40,000 square feet of meeting room space, Rock Spa, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightclubs, lounges and bars, boutique retail shops, the 350-seat Paradise Live theater and the 5,500-seat Hard Rock Live concert arena. Located on State Road 7 (U.S. 441) in Hollywood, Florida. Take I-95, exit Stirling Rd. and travel west to 1 Seminole Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl