We stayed two nights at this hotel and if the rooms were more soundproofed I could give it the best rating. Bed was comfy (although they use flat sheets instead of fitted on the bottom and those always come untucked). Room is spacious and clean. Lots of storage. Bathroom is really nice with a great shower, tons of space, nice toiletries. In room safe, big TV. We had a view of the roof but didn't care since there was no one out there we could leave the curtains open. Pool area is nice. Pool towels are very nice--like nicer than you get anywhere else. Hot tub is so-so. (I expected something much nicer at a facility like this.)
The only issue was we could hear everything going on in the hallway and next door clearly and loudly. We were there during slow season and there wasn't much activity up and down the halls or in nearby rooms but whatever activity there was we heard loud and clear. Don't know how it would be when it is busier. The doors shut behind you and they slam very loudly. If there are people coming and going overnight (which there are because of the casino and bars) the doors slamming can wake you up. I finally had to ask our neighbors to hold it down as they came and went all night long and their conversations and doors slamming were constantly interrupting our sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino invites you to play, stay, dine, and shop at South Florida's premier destination for fun and entertainment, Where Rock Royalty Lives. Over 90 tables offer Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker, Casino War and Let it Ride on a nearly three-acre casino floor. Additionally, over 2,200 slots include the Native-American Casino linked Multi-Area Progressive Jackpots and Mega Jackpots. Separate high-limit rooms for table games and slots, in addition to a non-smoking room, are available for guests to enjoy. Loyal Player's Club members also have access to the exclusive VIP Plum Lounge and VIP Chef's Table show kitchen. The Poker Room at Seminole Hard Rock hosts various games and tournaments of Limit and No Limit Texas Hold 'em, 7-Card Stud and two dollar and four dollar limit Omaha Hi Lo games. Located inside the casino is Hard Rock Cafe -Hollywood, part of Hard Rock's 149 globally recognized rock 'n' roll restaurants. The Green Lodging Certified by the State of Florida, AAA Four Diamond-rated resort showcases 500 luxurious guest rooms, 40,000 square feet of meeting room space, Rock Spa, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightclubs, lounges and bars, boutique retail shops, the 350-seat Paradise Live theater and the 5,500-seat Hard Rock Live concert arena. Located on State Road 7 (U.S. 441) in Hollywood, Florida. Take I-95, exit Stirling Rd. and travel west to 1 Seminole Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl