I would've given this resort 5 stars if the service was a little better. I was there for a bachelorette weekend and the campus is absolutely amazing. All of the nightclubs, restaurants and stores are all within walking distance. The rooms were beautiful except for the fact that there was only mirror-space to get ready in the bathroom and the bathroom ALONE, making it hard for me and my friends to get ready. The view of their extravagant pool was impeccable. The pool has a hot tub at the top of a man-made mountain with a water slide and a restaurant and bar in the center of the whole thing that you can swim and walk up to. My friends ordered drinks and it took the server 3 hours to get it to them so I decided to swim up and get my drink instead of waiting for the server walking around the pool. My friend I traveled with said the valet service wasn't very friendly when we were leaving but the valet service when we got there was very friendly so I guess we had the less-friendly valet people that day. Overall the campus is very entertaining and there's tons to do with your adult friends, just don't expect much as far as service goes and you should be okay. We had a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino invites you to play, stay, dine, and shop at South Florida's premier destination for fun and entertainment, Where Rock Royalty Lives. Over 90 tables offer Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker, Casino War and Let it Ride on a nearly three-acre casino floor. Additionally, over 2,200 slots include the Native-American Casino linked Multi-Area Progressive Jackpots and Mega Jackpots. Separate high-limit rooms for table games and slots, in addition to a non-smoking room, are available for guests to enjoy. Loyal Player's Club members also have access to the exclusive VIP Plum Lounge and VIP Chef's Table show kitchen. The Poker Room at Seminole Hard Rock hosts various games and tournaments of Limit and No Limit Texas Hold 'em, 7-Card Stud and two dollar and four dollar limit Omaha Hi Lo games. Located inside the casino is Hard Rock Cafe -Hollywood, part of Hard Rock's 149 globally recognized rock 'n' roll restaurants. The Green Lodging Certified by the State of Florida, AAA Four Diamond-rated resort showcases 500 luxurious guest rooms, 40,000 square feet of meeting room space, Rock Spa, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightclubs, lounges and bars, boutique retail shops, the 350-seat Paradise Live theater and the 5,500-seat Hard Rock Live concert arena. Located on State Road 7 (U.S. 441) in Hollywood, Florida. Take I-95, exit Stirling Rd. and travel west to 1 Seminole Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl