Was very excited to take this trip to Hard Rock for a second visit. My husband and son were playing in a baseball tournament in West Palm Beach but the distance between games and hotel was not to bad. Last minute decided to take my daughter and her 3 month old son, knew she would love the place and her best friend had just moved to Florida and would be able to visit every day.
I made reservations approximately 2 months in advance and asked for a balcony room since I smoke and would not be smoking in the room with the baby. However upon arrival they did not have any available but had me wait 2 hours thinking one was coming available (not to happen that day) but was moved the next day. Was in room 321 great room with the balcony and perfect view of the pool and sunset. Had some problems with ants but that was taken care of immediately. I had heard they remodeled all the rooms since my last visit a year ago but both rooms I had were NOT. Was going to order a crib for the baby but that was $30 a night so he slept fine with his mom, also to rent a roll away bed would have also been $30 not paying that either.....
TV entertainment was horrible and the mini bar is just a plain joke so over priced that I was afraid to open the door. Worst of all was $7.00 for a warm bottle of water. Great coffee maker (but bring your own water)
Very nice pool area but did not seem as clean as last year, saw one cocktail waitress the entire week visit at the pool and could never get her attention, however the bar/food area at the pool was excellent, nice servers and a pretty good value.
Pretty busy casino most blackjack tables were completely full first couple of days I should have just paid for the water the slots were not paying off anything, however I got lucky the last night on the $1 WOF game and won quite a bit.
Played poker 2 nights dealers very nice but some crazy fools at my table did not stay to long.
Ate at a few of the restaurants but nothing to write home about.
Valet parking is so overpriced and also wished they had service to and from airport $30.00 taxi ride to get my daughter back to the airport (she had to leave a few days earlier than the rest of us and my husband had the car at the baseball game.
Had a great room service delivery her name was Rose Marie just loved her...
All and all trip was nice hopefully next time I will get a updated room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino invites you to play, stay, dine, and shop at South Florida's premier destination for fun and entertainment, Where Rock Royalty Lives. Over 90 tables offer Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker, Casino War and Let it Ride on a nearly three-acre casino floor. Additionally, over 2,200 slots include the Native-American Casino linked Multi-Area Progressive Jackpots and Mega Jackpots. Separate high-limit rooms for table games and slots, in addition to a non-smoking room, are available for guests to enjoy. Loyal Player's Club members also have access to the exclusive VIP Plum Lounge and VIP Chef's Table show kitchen. The Poker Room at Seminole Hard Rock hosts various games and tournaments of Limit and No Limit Texas Hold 'em, 7-Card Stud and two dollar and four dollar limit Omaha Hi Lo games. Located inside the casino is Hard Rock Cafe -Hollywood, part of Hard Rock's 149 globally recognized rock 'n' roll restaurants. The Green Lodging Certified by the State of Florida, AAA Four Diamond-rated resort showcases 500 luxurious guest rooms, 40,000 square feet of meeting room space, Rock Spa, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightclubs, lounges and bars, boutique retail shops, the 350-seat Paradise Live theater and the 5,500-seat Hard Rock Live concert arena. Located on State Road 7 (U.S. 441) in Hollywood, Florida. Take I-95, exit Stirling Rd. and travel west to 1 Seminole Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl