“Great Choice in Lauderdale” 5 of 5 stars

Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Seminole Way, Hollywood, FL 33314   |
Ranked #11 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
Estero, Florida
“Great Choice in Lauderdale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here countless times over the last few years and I was shocked to realize I've never reviewed it! Our most recent stay was last month and it certainly won't be our last! We enjoy this hotel as a stop-over on our way to a bigger vacation (it's a great place to get the party started before leaving on a flight or cruise). It is a bit of a drive to the main attractions of Lauderdale (beach, Las Olas, etc.) so I don't recommend staying here if that's what you are looking for. However, we stay here just to enjoy everything the Hard Rock has to offer! The rooms are very nice and unique. Of course there is the casino and great pool, but you also have a massive entertainment complex full of shopping, clubs, restaurants and bars.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
LisaArredondo, Guest Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for the time you took to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
  • Polish first
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I booked a room at the Hard Rock several weeks ago for our wedding anniversary. We live about two hours north of the hotel, but wanted to get away for a night and have some fun. Unfortunately, Tropical Storm Isaac was making its way through the keys, so it was quite rainy. I called prior to leaving my house to see if they were even open with the storm. I was assured on the phone they were fully open and there would be plenty of entertainment. We made the trip down and quickly discovered the entire outside area was closed. The clubs, bars, and restaurants outside were closed with the exception of Hooters. We were quite upset after being mislead on the phone and asked if there was anything happening at the hotel tonight. I was told at the front desk we can go to Hooters and watch a football game. Really? I understand you can't control the weather, but shouldn't you have been honest and possibly rescheduled my stay for another week? We went back to our room and decided to check out, without even staying the night. I explained everything to the clerk and she simply checked us out without any questions as to why we were leaving. This place is a joke!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino experience. We appreciate your feedback.
Thornhurst, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

While staying in Palm Springs , stayed over in Hollywood at the Hard Rock. Awesome times! Love the fact that there are many options to savor your palate. Shopping is great.
The pool was great. All employees were very friendly. Free parking. Room was $80 cheaper checking in on Sunday

• Stayed August 2012
Thanks for the rockin' review.
Fort Pierce, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Friendly staff, great rooms, the music is to die for. Plenty to keep you busy even if you don't plan to spend time in the casino. Pool is beautiful and hotel is very clean. Don't download your playlist onto your smart phone because it won't work and you will have wasted your code. As with any resort food is very expensive so plan to share or expect lots of leftovers. No microwave or refridge in room but you can rent a fridge.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the Awesome review!
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My first time at a casino and had a blast! The pool was amazing. I am looking forward to my next trip. I had never played the slots before and I now think I am hooked! The shopping areas were a nice play to retreat to get a second wind from the casino area. And so many places to choose from to eat. I'm going again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
LisaArredondo, Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you! for your rockin' review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and cannot wait to have you back for more!
Boynton Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I don't smoke and I hate dragging my kids thru the smoke filled lobby to get to the pool. Great pool for kids but not a great environment unless you don't mind all of the smoke and drunk people.....it's a place to party not bring kids too.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Hope to have you back in the future.
Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I wanted to stay at a Hard Rock Hotel for a long time now. During my vacation in Florida I booked a room for one night. I got upgraded to a suite. The room was awesome and I didn't wanna leave. The hotel & casino rock shop had a great selection of items, the pool area was amazing and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
I had a real good time!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Thanks for your review. We are delighted to hear about your experience, and very pleased to know your visit rocked! Don't wait too long for your next visit! :) Thanks a million!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
Marriott Hollywood Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 2,892 reviews
Riptide Hotel
#12 of 65 in Hollywood
4.5 of 5 stars 386 reviews

Been to Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood? Share your experiences!