“Awesome Experience, as always!!” 5 of 5 stars

Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Seminole Way, Hollywood, FL 33314   |
Ranked #11 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Awesome Experience, as always!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Over the weekend, I hosted 7 of my friends for a Bachelorette party, staying 2 nights at the Hard Rock. It was Amazing! Friendly, cool staff; the rooms were spacious and comfortable. The vibe in the casino and all throughout the lobby is fun and relaxed. I can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: anything facing the pool :)
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
LisaArredondo, Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you so much for your review!

We certainly love and appreciate hearing about our guests' experiences while visiting the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood, FL.

We are delighted to hear you and your friends enjoyed yourselves! And hope that you will continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Until next time Friend .... Keep Rockin'!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

We stayed 2 nights in April, the hotel and casino are just fantastic. The rooms are extremely large and very well appointed, the bathroom is huge with great toiletries, the bed so comfy. If you love music this is the place for you, everything centers around music. The staff are helpful & there is plenty of choices for restaurants. There is a massive swimming pool & plenty of sun lounges. Can highly recommend this hotel and would definitely love to return.

Room Tip: Any room would be good.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank You, for the Rockin' Review!

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience while visiting the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino -Hollywood.

We take great pride in creating memorable moments for our guests and love hearing about how the experience ROCKED!

We hope to see you again really soon :)
Key West, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I LOVE the Hard Rock and come up from my home in Key West every chance i get to stay for a week or so and play poker. The non-smoking poker room is the best around. The rooms are FANTASTIC. I LOVE the bathtub and the 3-headed shower...to die for!
I feel very safe there, any time of night. Security is top notch. The staff are friendly and helpful throughout the hotel & casino.
The rooms can be expensive but deals are often available and rooms can be gotten for reasonable prices.
The only reason I am giving 4 stars and not 5 is due to the fact that The Hard Rock gives no benefits or perks to us poker players, which is a real shame, considering how frequently I come up to play. I still prefer it head and shoulders above Calder or Miccosukee or any of the other casinos in the area. I'll be back again for a week next month.

Room Tip: Check the website for deals on rooms.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
LisaArredondo, Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this review, May 18, 2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your review!

We are so happy to hear that you have enjoy the Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood time and time again! We love to hear about our guests experiences, because it gives us an opportunity to experience the Hard Rock through our guests and ensure they are recieving the best experience possible.

We have documented your suggestion and hope to find ways to improve.
We hope to see you around again soon, Keep Rockin'!
North Fort Myers, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I lived in Las Vegas for 5 years. So, I know about the double bellman thing where one bellman takes your bags from the car to the front door and a second bellman brings the bags to your room. Nothing new there... but not run like a military operation. At this hotel, the two-bellman thing is intended to be necessary with their "I'm sorry, but check-in time is not until 4p.m." ploy.It's just one of the ways the hotel has of getting the guest to pay the hotel's employees' salaries. And there's the 'no coolers' policy. I had a small black canvas-covered cooler with an over-the-shoulder strap... not a football tail-gating cooler. The desk clerk briskly commented, "why would we allow you to bring a cooler in... we sell beer, soda and food here." Yeah, I get it. And, I also get why check-in times have been steadily getting later and later... it's so the hotels can hire less housekeeping employees. Yep... it's the 'less payroll, screw the guest' policy. And, forget the service at the pool. Horrible. Wait staff spending all their time in the kitchen area instead of out by the bar so they can see if their guests want service. Well, the rooms are nice.

Room Tip: We chose and liked the rooms overlooking the pool
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
LisaArredondo, Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Thank you for sharing your perspective on the operation of the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood. We are disheartened to hear that you believe we are reducing our staffing, and that it has affected service.

As one of the premier employers in South Florida we take pride in the fact that we have not reduced our staffing throughout the recession, which not only provides us the opportunity to continue to provide an exceptional experience for our guests, but also to continue to support our local community.

We can assure you that our check-in time has been the same since we opened our doors 8 years ago.

Should you wish to discuss any of our other policies further, we welcome the feedback.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our guest rooms, they were renovated this past September and we are very proud of them.

Love All Serve All
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Hotel rooms were very clean and regular size. Prices are not to overpriced. Hotel has a great pool area and casino. Outside are restaurants, bars, stores, entertainment galore. Drink prices are high in the outside area, but the food was great. We ate at Bongo's and it was top notch. I would recommend this place for a fun time.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool have a better view but who is in the room long enough.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
LisaArredondo, Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Thank you! Great to hear you had fun!
Can't wait to see you back again soon!
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Beautiful room, geat casino, but restaurant and food court expensive and not very good.
Just across the street from the hotel, we found the old seminole casino where it appears the local folks go. This casino offered free drinks while you gambled (during our visit) and has a buffett three times a day. We only ate at the breakfast buffett ($5.55) and were pleased. Not the greatest, but how can you spoil scrambled eggs and bacon. A chef was available to cook your eggs any way you liked. Didn't catch the price of the buffet lunch because we had a hot dog and a beer for $2.50 at the snack bar. Dinner buffet $7.77. How can you beat that when we paid $12.00 for a lousy hamburger at Hard Rock.

Folks at this little hidden casino where helpful. Place is clean. You can use your players card there as well to earn points. Parking is good - just a parking lot like Publix.

Slot machines were up to date, tables were just $5.00 and we believe we were able to play much longer there.

Love Hard Rock though and really want to stay put once we arrive, but when you are hungry, the little casino across the way is the play.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank You for the Rockin' Review about The Seminole Casino - Hollywood!
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time there & happy to hear you enjoyed your guest room accommodation at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel - Hollywood! We appreciate your time and value your feedback.
Worldwide
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

First off, I admit I had no business staying at this place. I do not gamble, do not smoke and am not overly impressed with museum artifacts like Jackson Browne’s roadies shirt displayed under glass like the Magna Carta. I only camped here because it was a last minute business trip and everything else was sold out. But I was a little intrigued as I heard good things about the place. I spend about half my life in hotels so have seen pretty much everything so was ready for the experience.

And boy, I got my monies worth in the “experience” department. This place is beautiful, huge, well thought out, comprehensive and designed to please those with a taste for fun. It’s also a study in opposites and paradox. It is a spotless and tidy property but the public areas smell like cigarette smoke and a really bad scent they use to disguise it. No big deal, it’s a casino after all. During check-in, the person in line behind me was coughing down a Marlboro. On the way to my room, I witnessed two tattooed women getting into a fistfight (in fairness, the casino was not taking odds on the winner). On more than one occasion, I saw people checking in using plastic trash bags as matching luggage. The rest of the crowd was a sea of elderly with walkers and scooters, euro-tourists and just great hardworking people looking for fun. And I think they find it—more power to them.

The rooms are well designed, very clean and extremely nice. The food by any standards is barely edible and I was surprised by this---I somehow expected more. But then again, you’re staying in a casino and casinos are there for gambling, fun, drinking and other good things. Food is to absorb the alcohol. Do not use the valet parking, it’s more hassle than self-parking. The ironing boards are covered in leopard pattern, the beds are super comfortable and the soap cakes are the size of postage stamps. They warn you not to steal the bathrobes in a humurous way.

Would I stay there again? No way---it’s not my scene and the smoking in public areas is horrible. But they appear to do a very handy job of identifying and catering exactly to their demographic and my hat is off to them.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino experience with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Been to Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood? Share your experiences!