I have stayed here a few times before and always enjoy my visits. But I am seeing little things that could be improved.
Room: Rooms are very nice, large and they all seem to be unique. When I checked in this last time though I found dirty towels still left behind in the bathroom and personal items left from the previous guest in the mini-bar. You know people stay in the rooms before you, but, I never need to see their old stuff.
Spa: I booked an appointment for an 11:00am massage. At 11:20 I was still waiting in the women’s reception room. When I went to the front desk to inquire about the delay I was told that my masseuse never showed up for work and that they did not have any one else to perform my massage, so they had to cancel on me. Everyone working at the spa was nice about handling this situation, however it was disappointing. I think the spa could be improved greatly though by just a few upgrades. First, there were no magazines in the women’s locker room/waiting area, please, add some fun girlie magazines to make the wait time more pleasant. Also, they had a very limited selection of beverages and snacks. It would be nice if they could expand what they offer for guests waiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino invites you to play, stay, dine, and shop at South Florida's premier destination for fun and entertainment, Where Rock Royalty Lives. Over 90 tables offer Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker, Casino War and Let it Ride on a nearly three-acre casino floor. Additionally, over 2,200 slots include the Native-American Casino linked Multi-Area Progressive Jackpots and Mega Jackpots. Separate high-limit rooms for table games and slots, in addition to a non-smoking room, are available for guests to enjoy. Loyal Player's Club members also have access to the exclusive VIP Plum Lounge and VIP Chef's Table show kitchen. The Poker Room at Seminole Hard Rock hosts various games and tournaments of Limit and No Limit Texas Hold 'em, 7-Card Stud and two dollar and four dollar limit Omaha Hi Lo games. Located inside the casino is Hard Rock Cafe -Hollywood, part of Hard Rock's 149 globally recognized rock 'n' roll restaurants. The Green Lodging Certified by the State of Florida, AAA Four Diamond-rated resort showcases 500 luxurious guest rooms, 40,000 square feet of meeting room space, Rock Spa, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightclubs, lounges and bars, boutique retail shops, the 350-seat Paradise Live theater and the 5,500-seat Hard Rock Live concert arena. Located on State Road 7 (U.S. 441) in Hollywood, Florida. Take I-95, exit Stirling Rd. and travel west to 1 Seminole Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl