“Wasnt Bad at All” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 66 hotels in Hollywood
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wasnt Bad at All”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2004

I'll admit I was worried after reading all of the bad reviews, but when I got there I was pleasantly surprised. I could tell thet the place was old immediately upon arrival, but was impressed with the renovations. Upon check-in I was asked for a $10.00 per day deposit, however I did not have the same card I booked the trip with but cash was accepted with no delay and was promptly returned upon check-out. I was in a timeshare, so my room was not serviced everyday, but to my surprise it was fully serviced on wednesday. Other timeshares I have participated in had no maid services at all. I had a beach front 1 bedroom suite, the only problem being the windows. The downstairs area and Oceanwalk Mall were run down and in need of repair, but after speaking to some locals, the city's economy is also down a bit being in proximity to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. O'Malleys was awesome. SAY HI TO EDDIE if you go. Great Bartender. In closing I would go baack to this resort and probably WILL again next year.

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)

Been to Hollywood Beach Golf Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hollywood Beach Golf Resort

Hollywood Beach Golf Hotel
Hollywood Beach Golf Hotel Hollywood
Hollywood Beach Resort
Address: 1600 Johnson Street, Hollywood, FL 33020
Location: United States > Florida > Hollywood
#4 Business Hotel in Hollywood
Hotel Class:3 star — Hollywood Beach Golf Resort 3*
Our 30 spacious hotel suites include: Outdoor swimming pool, complimentary parking, cable TV,Free high speed wireless internet access, refrigerator, coffee marker with complimentary coffee daily, hair dryer, Free daily newspaper, telephone with voice mail, private screened-in patio overlooking our beautiful 17th fairway(suites on golf view side only). Par 70 championship golf course designed by the renowned golf architect Donald Ross in 1924. Rudy's Restaurant & Pub open 7days with live entertainment. Come experience and enjoy resort vacationing. You will love it here! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hollywood Beach Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hollywood Beach Golf Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.