We just spent a week here and had a fantastic time. Yes, it is an old resort, and yes, the office was only open till 5. Big deal - the room was clean, there was more than enough towels, and we never had any problems so didn't need a manager! We had a pool, a restaurant(hi MoonShadows!), a golf course(all on site) and a beach and shopping within 5 minutes. The area is awesome - and the price was too! We were welcomed with a smile, and chocolate! We were able to store our clubs for easy access, and as we went off season, pretty much had the course to our selves - but full service from the pro shop employees. Each weekday morning we got a breakfast basket with muffins and fruit, more than enough to get started. We had a screened in porch and were able to watch some pretty awesome wildlife pass our window. The bathroom was a good size(love having the sink outside the shower room) and the water pressure very strong(this is important to me lol) and we both had hot water for our showers. It was a non smoking room and there certainly was no smokey smell at all. Very cool that each "suite" is named for older famous golfers - nice touch since the course was made in 1924! We are avid golfers however this was our first time at a golf included property - there might be other more famous and expensive ones, but we liked this one and will be back. The only reason it get's 4 stars is that the beds are small, we are used to queen sized so took some getting used to.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Beach Golf Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Beach Golf Hotel
- Hollywood Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 30 spacious hotel suites include: Outdoor swimming pool, complimentary parking, cable TV,Free high speed wireless internet access, refrigerator, coffee marker with complimentary coffee daily, hair dryer, Free daily newspaper, telephone with voice mail, private screened-in patio overlooking our beautiful 17th fairway(suites on golf view side only). Par 70 championship golf course designed by the renowned golf architect Donald Ross in 1924. Rudy's Restaurant & Pub open 7days with live entertainment. Come experience and enjoy resort vacationing. You will love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hollywood Beach Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.