Our four day stay at the Westin Diplomat was a fabulous get-away. I traveled with my 14-year-old son and we stayed three nights. We loved everything about this hotel. From the moment we checked in, to the moment we left, customer service at this hotel was impressive.
Our room was beautiful - a full ocean-view on the 28th floor. The 'Heavenly' beds were incredible. This property is well maintained and managed.
We did not have a rental car, so we were limited in our dining options. We ate lunch at the beach grill "Splash" and ordered Room Service several times. We were never disappointed with our meals. But, you can expect to pay quite a bit for food and drinks.
The pool is beautiful. One several days, we practically had the pool to ourselves! Construction next door was only minimally heard on two days of our trip.
I was so concerned about the beach from previous posters, but was pleasantly surprised. We had a great time collecting little shells and swimming in the ocean.
We hope to return to the Westin Diplomat next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida is located on the Atlantic Ocean close to two major airports, our 898 guest rooms and 100 suites feature stylish and soothing beach tones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort