You added Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton to your Saves list
Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   3555 South Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019 (Formerly Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #19 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
“....disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

....can't connect to WIFI on 25th floor. I have been trying to connect for over 30 minutes! Also, no outlets near the beds. Quick getaway for hubby and I, we needed to have our phones charged and nearby

Stayed August 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
  • Indonesian first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This is not a Hilton resort, rather an upscale holiday Inn. We stayed one weekend and it was like a zoo, with all kinds of animals and creature's. .the pools were overcrowded with no chairs unless you went to upper deck. How can you watch children from there? No lifeguard on duty (family resort) ??. empty drink cups all along the pool , dirty towels on the ground and left on chairs. Parties could be heard in hallways. Worst weekend getaway. .clientele is not what you would expect. .beyond disappointed. .oh and someone from corporate needs to analyze pricing your not a Ritz or four seasons yet it's cheaper to eat there than at this place, with poor service. .again I do not recommend this hotel for a family or the sophisticated individual. ..

Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Our room was very nice. Oceanfront and beautiful views of pools and beach. We have two small children ages 1 & 4. There was safety glass on our balcony which was very helpful. Our crib that we ordered did not arrive until our second night; however, the staff was very helpful. Anthony, who we rented a beach cabana from, was extremely helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend a beach cabana if you are concerned about too much sun but want a beach experience.

The restaurants are tasty but a bit expensive if you plan to eat at the resort.

Room Tip: Our view was excellent with a view of the beach and pools.
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Fairfax Station, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed 2 nights at the Diplomat on business travel. Room was the winning combo of plush and pristine. High quality comforter, high thread count sheets and very quiet. Fantastic lobby, and just steps away from the beach. Lovely hotel.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel is beautiful and I highly recommend. The restaurants are good. The views are fantastic but the best part for me, was the customer service, everybody was very nice, professional and helpful. Particularly a very nice and competent lady at the front desk called Pamela, she really went above and beyond to make my stay perfect. The only complaint that I have is the $13 charge for the reclining chairs at the beach, I would rather pay that extra amount for the room and get it included. Just to avoid the annoyance of having a guy approaching me and charging me at the beach.

Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This is a beautiful hotel. The staff from the moment you walk in to the front desk to the service people are absolutely wonderful. Pools are great however the day we left the pool on the top level was closed as the geared up for a major renovation thru the fall and winter months which will leave only one pool available.
Only downside is the prices. Knew this was a relatively expensive place when we booked and they do have you somewhat captive at this location. However I was quite taken aback when we ordered 2 margaritas and it was $42 including tip.
So beware and be ready to spend some serious money if you plan on drinking at the resort. We took a cab to local liquor store and loaded up with beer and alcohol for the 5 days we where there for $120 including the cab ride.
They do take a deposit of $250 on your Credit Card so that you can charge everything to your room and not have to worry about carrying cash or cards around all day.
Overall a great resort just be prepared to spend a good chunk of change if you plan on not leaving the resort.

Room Tip: Free Wi-fi if you are a Hilton Member. The higher the better for great view and less street noise.
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
Hanover, MD, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We as a family of five stayed there from 8/17 to 8/21/2015. The stay was very nice except when I encountered "Regina" at check out. She asked me how was my stay and I replied that I wish I had knew that the hotel was doing renovation to their infinity pool. Her exact response was "Well, it has to be done." Really, what kind of response is that coming from a customer representative? Note: I heard the other rep asked the customer next to me the same question about his stay and He told her that the noises from the pool renovation is bothersome and she repeatedly apologize for it and said that the Hotel was holding it off as long as they could but they were force to renovate it but she apologized to him on behalf of the hotel. Then I checked my statement and saw that taxes was charged each day of my stay so I asked about it. She stated that taxes are charge everywhere you go. I told her that I will check my email from Hilton and if there is any discrepancy then I will call to dispute. She repeatedly stating "We will not take off the tax", which I did not asked her to take off the tax. All I said was that I going to check my email and I will only dispute if it doesn't match up. Anyway, She was rude so I decided to walk away before I started to be mean to her. So if you see "Regina" at the front desk, please run. We encountered a total of four reps during our stay, Patricia was great among two other reps but Regina is a letdown.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
Marriott Hollywood Beach
#15 of 136 in Fort Lauderdale
4.5 of 5 stars 2,892 reviews
Central Beach
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Res...
#10 of 136 in Fort Lauderdale
4.5 of 5 stars 3,542 reviews

Been to Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton? Share your experiences!