This hotel was very nice. Staff was friendly. bathroom was terrific but the room itself was small. we had ocean front room with amazing views. The pool area and beach were clean and not too cramped, plenty of seats available. The food at the pool bar was just ok, but very pricey. It also closed at 7pm, which is amazing with how nice of an amenity it is to close at 7pm? Made no sense to me. After hours, the lobby bar was ok. Definitely get out of the hotel to eat dinner, specifically GGs down the street. 3 minute cab ride.
for the price, I would have rather have gone to an all inclusive resort. Between airfare and 5 nights hotel, you are easily at 500 per day for a couple before you even eat so an all inclusive would be a much better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diplomat Resort & Spa, part of Curio - A Collection by Hilton is an elegant retreat right on the beach. Whether staying on pleasure or business this pristine Hollywood Beach Florida hotel and resort is sure to delight. Rooms are spacious with gorgeous views of the ocean and pools. The infinity pool is perfect for families or couples and our attentive staff will deliver refreshments to you there or at the lagoon pool below. The beach is only steps away and Splash restaurant will pack food and drinks for you to take to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort