You added Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton to your Saves list
Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   3555 South Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019 (Formerly Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa)   |
Offers & Announcements
Winter Rates From $279
Ranked #21 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
Binghamton
“Trevoy shaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Trevoy shaw is a young man who helped us with our beach chairs and umbrella. He is very personable and friendly. He is a great asset to the hotel and deserves a high recommendation. We are extensive travelers and can unequivocally say that Trevoy is outstanding.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Had a relaxed time visiting the beach at the hotel. Descent rates and great service. Amazing view and a lot of activities like jet-skiing.I frequent this location even though I live in Miami. The beach itself is a lot calmer and cleaner than those found on south beach and the customer service is way better. You don't get hassled every few seconds for rentals or ordering something.

• Stayed December 2014
Cologne, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel is big- really big, so if you look for great service this is definitely not the place to go. However, breakfast was really good, many fresh products, eggs made to order, everything you would expect from a first class hotel and the Sportsbar is a fun place for the evening. The rooms are also good, lots of space, bathroom that can be opened towards the room, so you can enjoy the view from your bathtub and the view especially on the higher floors really is spectacular. Still the Hilton would not be my first choice, as the neighbourhood is kind of boring. There is a shuttle to the mall and some shops are closeby, but if you travel in the area probably South Beach or Fort Lauderdale would be a better, especially livlier option, even if the hotel might not be as spectatcular.

Room Tip: try to get a room on a high floor, facing the pool area, the view is fantastic
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Harrison
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I recently travelled to the Diplomat for a friend's wedding. The hotel is well maintained, has 2 beautiful pools, and had several on-site locations for food. I was not impressed with the desk staff but the valets and bellmen were very helpful.

Since we were travelling with a child and parents in tow, I asked in advance (at time of reservation, several weeks before when the ownership changed to Hilton, and the day before our arrival) for connecting rooms. We arrived around 4:15 pm and there was a scramble to find 2 connecting rooms that were clean. I waited at the desk for 10-15 minutes for this to be sorted out. The woman at the desk was nice and apologized for the wait. I don't know what the point of making requests ahead of time if they aren't dealt with until arrival. I also asked for a crib to be delivered ahead of time and had to wait for it once we got to the room. When I checked out I noticed that the bill from the poolside bar was $12 more than what I remembered the total being. I went back to the desk and the desk clerk found the correct total (maybe they scan them in?) and corrected it. There was no apology or explanation for the error. I was on my way to the airport so I didn't bother delving into it.

The rooms were pretty and well maintained. We really liked that there was an empty fridge (besides the mini bar) to store food and drinks in. There was a small balcony with 2 chairs.

The two pools are very pretty. The one on the top level has a very shallow end perfect for toddlers to play in. The lower pool was very pretty and has a lot of seating around it. We took a walk on the beach but did not sit.

We had lunch at Splash. The food was decent and drinks were tasty. The service was very slow and inattentive. My room was charged more than the total I left (see above).

The wedding we went to was on a side patio which was beautiful with the ocean in the background. The cocktail hour was next to the pool on the main level as the sun was setting which was gorgeous. Reception was very nice in the conference center next door.

There is self parking across the street if you want to carry your bags yourselves. Otherwise you can valet park ($32+tax). I only took my car out when we left at the end of our stay but they had the car ready in about 10 min.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a week, for a work conference. It is a beautiful hotel, loved the pools, the conference center is connected, and just awesome! The property is steps from the ocean! Everyone was nice. I have nothing bad to say. I would definitely stay here again with work or on personal business!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Syracuse, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel was beautiful, but the arrangements were cumbersome. They overbooked the last day of my trip and tried to move me to another hotel. This affected alot of people attending the conference..Not very good PR..Lacking shittle serv9ices to surrounding points of interest. Held captive at hotel..Very pricey meals !!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Attended a meeting at the Diplomat and brought my family. They took such great care of my family while I worked. We will be returning for a family vacation soon.

Rooms were great and the food service even better!

Love the pool and the cabana bar!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor overlooking the ocean and pool! This place was the best!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton? Share your experiences!