The hotel itself is pretty impressive, nice rooms and views however you will need a car. There is nothing around the hotel you need to drive or take the bus to the boardwalk area which means you are stuck with little to no choice for food and drinks except the hotel. Hotel food prices are expensive for what you get - $16 for what appears to be a personal frozen cheese pizza at rivals.
If you are just wanting to spend time in the pool and on the small strip of beach outside the hotel and eat at the resort it's awesome. But for those who like to do a little more stay somewhere closer to the Hollywood boardwalk or make sure you have a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, a Curio Collection by Hilton is an elegant retreat right on the beach. Whether staying on pleasure or business this pristine Hollywood Beach Florida hotel and resort is sure to delight. Rooms are spacious with gorgeous views of the ocean and pools. The infinity pool is perfect for families or couples and our attentive staff will deliver refreshments to you there or at the lagoon pool below. The beach is only steps away and Splash restaurant will pack food and drinks for you to take to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort