We stayed one night before we had to fly to FLL the next afternoon. This is a huge property with very friendly staff. Our room was ready, very comfortable and clean.
The pools and beach area are wonderful. The pool area has free for use loungers however all of the beach chairs are pay for the day.
I understand that this is a high end property but the extra $$$ for parking ($20-$26 a night), wifi ($12 for 24hr) beach chair rental it seemed overpriced considering what we already paid for our room.
Food on the property is also very expensive, we opted to eat at Hollywood beach. We took the $1 trolley bus to Hollywood beach. It stops right at the Westin front door.
Overall the hotel is beautiful, pools wonderful. The beach clean and pretty with sands toys for the kids. We felt some of the additional fees were too much considering the high price we paid for the room. I understand parking fees are the norm for the area however combined with wifi, and beach chair rentals it was more than we expected to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida is located on the Atlantic Ocean close to two major airports, our 898 guest rooms and 100 suites feature stylish and soothing beach tones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort