Just returned from a 3 night business/vacation trip to Hollywood and enjoyed staying at the Westin Diplomat. The resort spaces are welcoming and elegant. The pool area is lovely and well designed, but guests would benefit from an adult only pool area. Would highly recommend the Westin's sunny breakfast and formal dinner restaurants. But Splash at the pool and Rivals on the inland waterway were careless with their food preparation.
Hollywood Beach was dirty with litter, I tried twice to walk the beach and after picking up broken glass along the shoreline and avoiding several plastic bags gave up. The resort should consider raking the beach in the morning as many resorts do at other beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida is located on the Atlantic Ocean close to two major airports, our 898 guest rooms and 100 suites feature stylish and soothing beach tones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort