The Westin Diplomat is a very nice facility with a spacious entry and very open area of pools and sitting areas around the facility. The room on the 32nd floor, ocean side of the building made for a great position to watch the sun rise for the 5 days we were there.
As with most spa's, the food, hotel services such as parking, internet, etc. are very pricey; but I enjoyed the stay and would gladly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa is a refreshing escape offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Located beachfront in Hollywood, between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, the AAA Four-Diamond resort's amenitites include 2 pools, private cabanas, watersports, Heavenly Spa by Westin, Westin WORKOUT Fitness Studio, Kids Club and 7 onsite restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Odigeo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort