Spent 5 days at the Westin Diplomat. Great service and lovely hotel. Executive Lounge was a great spot for meetings, breakfast and view. The best was watching week 1 of the NFL season in a cabana by the pool. Stayed cool in the pool, refreshed with food and drink in the cabana and just the right amount of sun. Service in the cabana was excellent. Everything about the hotel is first class.
Something needs to be done with the terrible taxi service in Hollywood though. Disgusting cars, rude drivers and erratic driving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida is located on the Atlantic Ocean close to two major airports, our 898 guest rooms and 100 suites feature stylish and soothing beach tones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort