The beach is very nice for a FL beach. The resort facilities are great. The restaurants are good also. Vallet services are good.
The oceanview corner 1 bedroom suite is stunning. However I had to stay 1 extra night and had to move to a regular room. The front desk made the transition a complete nightmare! They made me do multiple unnecessary trips to the front desk making me waste ~1-2 hrs of my day on unnecessary trips. They were very disorganized. If I didn't had to switch rooms last minute my stay would have been more pleasant. The front desk needs better organization. Overall experience was good and due to location and resort facilities I would consider returning but will never consider adding an extra night! I would just check out to save the headache of switching rooms and wasting 1-2 hrs in the process.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Westin Diplomat
- Hollywood Westin
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida is located on the Atlantic Ocean close to two major airports, our 898 guest rooms and 100 suites feature stylish and soothing beach tones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.