Everything at this resort was great. The staff were professional and seemed genuinely interested in making our vacation better. We will definitely be going back to this resort.
The room was large and comfortable and very clean. Our terrace and oceanview was perfect and both the beach and pool area was maintained beautifully. We were traveling with another family with kids so I can also recommend this resort for families. All the kids (and few of the adults) had a great time going from the upper pool to the long lower pool with waterfalls, but the design of the grounds is such that you don't feel crowded or like you are overwhelmed by kids running around. As for the beach, it was so close and convenient, we often moved from beach to pool and back in one swim session. We've stayed in other hotels in Florida across the street from the beach and it does not even compare - we really got to fully enjoy the beach this vacation. My only suggestion is that they open the closed hot tub on the upper level as one hot tub for a hotel of this size is not enough.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Westin Diplomat
- Hollywood Westin
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida is located on the Atlantic Ocean close to two major airports, our 898 guest rooms and 100 suites feature stylish and soothing beach tones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.