This is one of the better Westins I've visited. The property is massive, but they have ample staff to handle the hundreds of rooms that make up the resort. I was visiting for a conference, but I couldn't help but admire the beautiful beach and attractive pool areas. I just wish I had been able to take some time to enjoy them!
The rooms, I thought, were better than the typical Westin fare. Stunning views, updated and well-maintained furnishings, and excellent bathrooms. The shower, in particular, was something I'd expect to find at a St. Regis rather than a Westin. My room also had a large, wrap-around balcony with views of both the beach and the intercostal waterway - great views at sunset and sunrise.
In short, I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida is located on the Atlantic Ocean close to two major airports, our 898 guest rooms and 100 suites feature stylish and soothing beach tones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort