This place was fantastic. I would recommend an ocean view and on a high floor. The resort had everything you need but all restaurants are over priced and the the A/C was too high in lobby, hallways and conference centre, thus the 4 stars. In some of the conference rooms I had to go get a sweater.
The beach was clean and the pools were awesome with lots of loungers. $10 to $20 to rent a beach lounger on the beach was surprising. Overall the staff was great. The food was tasty, especially the sushi bar which I went to 4 times. The rooms were clean and comfortable and I have no compliants. Great place to stay if you are looking to relax or in town for a conference like myself.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Westin Diplomat
- Hollywood Westin
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida is located on the Atlantic Ocean close to two major airports, our 898 guest rooms and 100 suites feature stylish and soothing beach tones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.