This place was fantastic. I would recommend an ocean view and on a high floor. The resort had everything you need but all restaurants are over priced and the the A/C was too high in lobby, hallways and conference centre, thus the 4 stars. In some of the conference rooms I had to go get a sweater.
The beach was clean and the pools were awesome with lots of loungers. $10 to $20 to rent a beach lounger on the beach was surprising. Overall the staff was great. The food was tasty, especially the sushi bar which I went to 4 times. The rooms were clean and comfortable and I have no compliants. Great place to stay if you are looking to relax or in town for a conference like myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa is a refreshing escape offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Located beachfront in Hollywood, between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, the AAA Four-Diamond resort's amenitites include 2 pools, private cabanas, watersports, Heavenly Spa by Westin, Westin WORKOUT Fitness Studio, Kids Club and 7 onsite restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Otel, Travelocity, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort