This is a beautiful hotel located on the beach. It is about 15 minutes ride from the airport. There is a grand lobby with palm tress and bars and a nice fountain. Checking in took a minute and went upstairs to the room, expecting a small one. To my surprise the room was pretty big, with a jetted tub, separate shower and toilet. I like the fact that I could open a "window" from the tub and watch some TV. After that, went downstairs and checked the pool (which was pretty large but busy) and started walking on the beach. I loved the fact that I was able to have breakfast overlooking the ocean. The bed was very comfortable. At night it got a little noisy with some girls partying next door (you could hear them through the balcony). Everything was very clean and well kept.
Food was expensive (not more than you would expect for a hotel this category) but you can go to Aventura or Fort Lauderdale if you want to eat something different... Next time I will get a balcony overlooking the ocean...
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Westin Diplomat
- Hollywood Westin
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida is located on the Atlantic Ocean close to two major airports, our 898 guest rooms and 100 suites feature stylish and soothing beach tones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.