Last thanksgiving we decided to go to Florida to spend some days on the beach. 2 adults and a teen.
During the last years we went to the trump, but due to our last stay we decided to try something else.(read my review)
First time at the westin, LOCATION is excellent, the beach was great, pools are nice, staff was very friendly and rooms were clean.
They have a problem thou with housekeeping, there were 2 days that till late in the afternoon our room wasn't done, also the first night the requested extra bed never came to the room, and we reminded them at noon, 16pm, and 20pm .... we came back around midnight extremely tired and had to sleep the three of us in one king bed.
Except that everything was GREAT, we had a wonderful time, so we will definitely give it another chance.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Westin Diplomat
- Hollywood Westin
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida is located on the Atlantic Ocean close to two major airports, our 898 guest rooms and 100 suites feature stylish and soothing beach tones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.