Attended a conference at the Westin. Even though I booked two months before the conference, I did not receive the conference rate to stay two extra days and the reservation agent had to make 3 separate reservations to accommodate my additional days, and I was not guaranteed to stay in the same room. I had asked for a high floor for the view and quite. When checked in had a low floor right over the hotel HVAC fans which never stopped. On my last day the shower head broke . When I told the front desk, they did comp me $100.
The board walk as 30 minute walk if you desire to eat some where else.
The Hollywood Prime restaurant is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa is a refreshing escape offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Located beachfront in Hollywood, between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, the AAA Four-Diamond resort's amenitites include 2 pools, private cabanas, watersports, Heavenly Spa by Westin, Westin WORKOUT Fitness Studio, Kids Club and 7 onsite restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Diplomat Hotel Hollywood
- Westin Diplomat Resort
- Westin Hollywood
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Hollywood Westin Diplomat Resort