“You've never tried Italian Ice like THIS before!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 480 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Dessert
Hollywood, FL
“You've never tried Italian Ice like THIS before!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is my favorite "dessert destination" in Hollywood. It is indeed a charming Mom & Pop ice cream and candy shop, as described by a previous reviewer. The location is perfect -- right on the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk just a bit south of the Johnson Street Bandshell and right next to a small, covered play ground area (with public bathrooms available). As appealing as all of these things are, the real selling point for me is the Italian Water Ice. It is somehow both creamy and icy, and comes in several flavors (my favorites are watermelon, mango, lemon, and coconut). A fantastic find for anyone trying to limit or completely omit dairy from her/his diet. They also offer regular ice cream and a variety of chocolates, fudge, and other candies. I love to bring my 4 year old daughter here - dessert and playground all in one stop!

• Visited January 2013

Panama City, Panama
“excelent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

great selection , super tasty, over priced! sorry but thats my oppinion. Good location easy acces and nice people working there

Visited December 2012
West Babylon, New York
“Sweet Treats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

GREAT Mom & Pop Place!! We've been going to this place for the past 4 years every night after dinner we would walk the Broadwalk stop listen to some music at the stage theater on the way back to the hotel we would stop and get something mine is the Rootbeer Float my boys (4) would get Thick Shakes wife would get an Ice. Clean Store & a lot of nic-nak's. Looking forward to going back in August. Delta737

• Visited May 2012
St. Thomas
“Great sweets, especially the fudge.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

We had dinner elsewhere but stopped for ice cream on our way back to the hotel. The ice cream is locally made and delicious. The fudge is made in house and is outstanding, good enough that we went back on our way to the airport to get more to take home.

Worth the side trip if needed just for the fudge.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
US Virgin Islands
“You gotta try the homemade chocolate fudge ... It's great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

We stopped by this little place so that my husband could get some ice cream. When the onwer told me that she makes the fudge herself, I had to try some. It was delicious! My husband polished off most of my piece, so we had to go back for more. We brought a whole box home with us. This is a "can't miss" if you are on the Broadwalk.

• Visited March 2012