“Pleasantly surprised” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Weston, Florida
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I like small neighborhood restaurants that serve freshly made meals. Le Comptoir fit the bill. The menue is not very big but the sellection has something for everyone. I had the muscles with the mustard sauce and home made fries (excellent). My husband had the Sole...again excellent. The dishes were well prepared and the portions were just right. Very tasty to the end. The service was pleasant and the atmosphere quaint. Like the other review said "a true gem". Can't wait to try the duck.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hollywood, Florida
“Wonderful French restaurant nestled on Harrison Street, Holylwood, FL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Food is wonderful, wine great, service really good. A fine complement to Downtown Hollywood.
If you like french cuisine, you will love eating here, particularly their mussels!

Visited December 2012
pembroke pines
“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Found this marvelous quaint, cozy restaurant by accident. Tried the escargot which was delicious and the sole dinner which was really outstanding. We will go back to have the sole again and to try the duck, The vegetables served with the meal were very tasty and cooked to perfection. Prices are quite reasonable for the taste and amount of food they serve. The wine is good, not a large selection, but enough of a selection to find one that is good with the meal. We skipped dessert but next time will try one. Recommend this place highly.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
miami
“a true gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had friends in town and wanted to treat them to a great new place.. Our friends ordered the mussels and we ordered the sole. What a lovely meal. The restaurant is cozy. The setting is perfect for conversation. We are ready to come back and have recommended the restaurant to friends.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jupiter, fl
“Verry cute”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I was so excited to try this place based on recommendations from a couple of locals. I had one of their specialties, muscles in a Dijon sauce. OMG she brought out a mountain of them! served with home made fries and a glass of wine and French bread for $17.50.Could not resist ordering the French onion soup. glad I did it was very good. I tried my hardest to eat everything but couldn't and I can put away some food and was pretty hungry. next time I'm starting with desert.

Visited May 2013