“Soooooo good!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 488 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Russian, Romanian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: An elegant space awaits where you can expect an inviting, inspired, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere featuring an earthy palette of walnut and cherry woods, natural brick walls, leather booths, sleek modern furniture, and original artwork. This unique mix of contemporary and traditional art and architectural finishes in classic indoor and outdoor spaces, paired with our exceptional cuisine and engaging staff, serves to excite the senses and ensure the quality of memorable downtown Hollywood Florida (FL) dining experiences all year-round.
“Soooooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Delicious! The calamari was recommended and did not disappoint....best that I've had. The Italian food is rich and authentic. We brought our kids and our boys got the chick strips which were also fresh and delicious. The service could have been friendlier, but the food made up for it.

• Visited July 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Awesome authentic Italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Some of the best Italian food I have ever had! The lasagna was incredible. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food, great prices and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I liked this restaurant so much I ate there twice. Once on the day that I arrived in Fort Lauderdale and another time on the day I have left from Fort Lauderdale. The only way I knew about this restaurant was because of my friend who lives in the area.
The restaurant serves Romanian dishes as well as some Italian dishes I believe, but we decided to try something different so we went for the Romanian dishes. Neither of us was too hungry so we just had some light meals and the famous (among Romanians anyway) dish called Papanashi (see attached photo) which was delicious.
I found the prices very reasonable, the atmosphere and service was great as well and I have no complaints whatsoever.
I recommend this restaurant 100% and next time when I will be in the area I will be eating there again for sure.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Food was too acid, toilets too dirty.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have had beef soup which was pretty good, but little bit acid. Then we have had traditional Eastern European dish - meat with rice in cabbage lives. It also was good but again too acid. My grand mother do this much much much better - softer, delicious, tasty. And of course not so acid!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I ate here, the calamari was perfection. Also the other seafood was perfectly fresh. the servers wonderful, very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. Right on main street in the downtown, great atmosphere, we had a great time.

Visited July 2013