“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 478 restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Russian, Romanian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: An elegant space awaits where you can expect an inviting, inspired, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere featuring an earthy palette of walnut and cherry woods, natural brick walls, leather booths, sleek modern furniture, and original artwork. This unique mix of contemporary and traditional art and architectural finishes in classic indoor and outdoor spaces, paired with our exceptional cuisine and engaging staff, serves to excite the senses and ensure the quality of memorable downtown Hollywood Florida (FL) dining experiences all year-round.
Hollywood, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and it is fast becoming one of our favorites in downtown Hollywood. The service is the best of any restaurant in Broward county. The ambiance is first class, and the cuisine is amazing. My husbands feels the New York Strip Steak is excellent and beats all other local restaurants, and my favorite dish is the Veal Monte Carlo. Can't wait to go back again.

• Visited April 2013

79% Recommend
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Lasagna and Bread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We went to this restaurant based on other reviews on this site. I loved the music that was playing inside. We sat outside. We were there on St. Patrick's Day so wanted to see some of the action but didn't want to eat at a crazy bar. This place was perfect. I ordered the lasagna and it was delicious. Even the meat in the meat sauce was actually flavourful and not just substance. The bread and oil dip that was brought to the table was delicious. We ordered the cheapest bottle of white wine on the menu and it was great. Alta Luna. It tasted great in your mouth and no vinegar aftertaste when you swallowed. My husband ordered the steak and unfortunately it was overcooked. He ordered medium and it was definitely well done so he was disappointed. We didn't complain but probably should have.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Every time I'm in south Florida I come here! Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I visit about every 2 months or so and literally come from out of the country and have to eat here each time. The chefs and staff are amazing and used to be at a different restaurant, but we found them again here. The maitre d, Peter, is amazing and is always happy to see us as we are him! Food is GREAT!! Price is reasonable and the portions are quite large. Chicken picatta, salmon, chicken Parmesan, chicken marsala are our favourites!

• Visited March 2013
Newark, Delaware
“Excellent food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We ate here because we were looking for a place on Hollywood Blvd with a good selection and with options under $25 a plate. Also, people eating at a table outside highly recommended it. We were surprised to find live music inside and a very nice dining room. We felt a bit under dressed.. until we saw others in shorts as well haha. The food and service was excellent!! I got the lobster, but I don't think you could go wrong with any of the pasta dishes either. (Levi was our server and he was great!)

• Visited January 2013
“Levi is awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. It may look dead but that's because the people don't see how amazing it is from the outside. The food is great, and the service is top notch. Levi was our waiter on Sunday January 27 and he was absolutely amazing. (Ask him to show you the card trick haha). I was taken away by how great this place really was. I will definitely be visiting again!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to La Vendetta Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage La Vendetta Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.