“Love it” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 28 Hollywood B&B and Inns
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I grew up in Hollywood and moved about 90 miles north. Every chance I get I like to spend a week end on the beach. The rooms are clean, quiet and most have a small kitchen which I find very useful.The manager Elvis is great, very accommodating. I would recommend giving the place a try you won't be sorry!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Marlin is an older hotel on Hollywood Beach about half a block from beach. The place is quiet and away from the noise found in hotels close to Johnson street. I have stayed here several times and my experiences have always been positive. Booking online is easy and the staff courteous specifically the manager Elvis. Every time you call he answers and if there is an issue to be addressed he takes care of it right away. This July 4th we rented two rooms and had a great time. Will be returning soon...

• Stayed July 2013
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed over the Memorial Long weekend and found it to be very clean, cozy, and most of all quiet atmosphere. The property manager Elvis was extremely nice and hospitalble, very helpful upon our arrival. I would definately recomend it to anyone!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I travel weekly and normally at hotels. Found this charming cottage/ motel in a great location in Hollywood Florida and would highly recommend for vacation and or business when in the area. The Marriott is next to it so you can utilize that facility for meetings if need be. I highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2013
Geneseo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Had a great week long stay there. Elvis, the property manager was a great help. The beach area is a cast of characters and you are sure to have fun. The nearby tiki bar has dirt cheap hooch and down the street there is a wild karaoke night. Don't forget nearby Le Tub's great burgers.....

The rooms were very spacious, much better then Marriott... a bit of cape cod flavor right in Florida.... they even had a grill for us to cook our freshly caught fish!!!!!!!!

I'm a bit of a hotel snob and i highly recommend staying here. It's safe, charming, and clean.

if i were to choose over the Ritz for two days I would absolutely prefer to stay at the Marlin!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My family and I stayed in this cozy beachside hotel for 9 nights in Jan 2013 and we had a wonderful time. Our manager was the most hospitable. We are definitely returning again - all the way from Europe!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Marlin Beachside Hotel for our family vacation, for four nights. Is was a wonderful stay. We were extremely satisfied with our stay, and we intend on returning next year. I would greaty recommend all our friends and family.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are large, and spacious . More like an apartment, than a room.