“Great find!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 25 Hollywood B&B and Inns
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I travel weekly and normally at hotels. Found this charming cottage/ motel in a great location in Hollywood Florida and would highly recommend for vacation and or business when in the area. The Marriott is next to it so you can utilize that facility for meetings if need be. I highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Geneseo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Had a great week long stay there. Elvis, the property manager was a great help. The beach area is a cast of characters and you are sure to have fun. The nearby tiki bar has dirt cheap hooch and down the street there is a wild karaoke night. Don't forget nearby Le Tub's great burgers.....

The rooms were very spacious, much better then Marriott... a bit of cape cod flavor right in Florida.... they even had a grill for us to cook our freshly caught fish!!!!!!!!

I'm a bit of a hotel snob and i highly recommend staying here. It's safe, charming, and clean.

if i were to choose over the Ritz for two days I would absolutely prefer to stay at the Marlin!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My family and I stayed in this cozy beachside hotel for 9 nights in Jan 2013 and we had a wonderful time. Our manager was the most hospitable. We are definitely returning again - all the way from Europe!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Marlin Beachside Hotel for our family vacation, for four nights. Is was a wonderful stay. We were extremely satisfied with our stay, and we intend on returning next year. I would greaty recommend all our friends and family.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are large, and spacious . More like an apartment, than a room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Me, my wife and our 9 year old child stayed here for a few nights at the start of 2013. It's located metres from the famous "Broadwalk" on Hollywood Beach. We stayed in room 8 and it suited our needs perfectly! The cosy room had everything we needed; a small kitchen, a pull out bed for our son, free wireless and a nice flat screen television. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again because we had such a pleasant experience. The hotel manager, Elvis, was very kind, generous and extremely helpful. Keep up the great work Elvis!!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Covington, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I checked in the Marlin Dec 2012 and are still staying there for a 2 month stay. I have stayed at Hollywood Beach several times and the Marlin has been the BEST. It is only step's away from the board walk and the beach and also has a beach view from the outside grilling area for cooking out. The room's /apartment's are very clean with all new updated decor and had everything I needed with lot's of extra's. Elvis the manager was on top of anything we needed ASAP and asked us daily if everything was ok and if we needed anything. I am sure that we will be back to Hollywood beach and the Marlin is where I will be staying. It is safe, clean and friendly staff and walking distance to everything on the boardwalk. I LOVE THIS PLACE

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Wanted to disconnect with a little staycation and found the Marlin Beachside Motel online. The price was great for the little efficiency type room. The bed was comfortable and clean, the a/c was cold and it was so wonderfully quite! I almost hesitate to leave a review because I'd like to continue to keep coming back to the silence! If I wanted more activity, it was just a short stroll to the band shell and the restaurants on the boardwalk or even a short drive to downtown Hollywood or Ft. Lauderdale. Elvis was very kind, respectful and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to The Marlin Beachside Hotel? Share your experiences!