“The Marlin Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 26 Hollywood B&B and Inns
Savannah, Georgia
“The Marlin Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Marlin Beachside Hotel for our family vacation, for four nights. Is was a wonderful stay. We were extremely satisfied with our stay, and we intend on returning next year. I would greaty recommend all our friends and family.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are large, and spacious . More like an apartment, than a room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Me, my wife and our 9 year old child stayed here for a few nights at the start of 2013. It's located metres from the famous "Broadwalk" on Hollywood Beach. We stayed in room 8 and it suited our needs perfectly! The cosy room had everything we needed; a small kitchen, a pull out bed for our son, free wireless and a nice flat screen television. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again because we had such a pleasant experience. The hotel manager, Elvis, was very kind, generous and extremely helpful. Keep up the great work Elvis!!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Covington, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I checked in the Marlin Dec 2012 and are still staying there for a 2 month stay. I have stayed at Hollywood Beach several times and the Marlin has been the BEST. It is only step's away from the board walk and the beach and also has a beach view from the outside grilling area for cooking out. The room's /apartment's are very clean with all new updated decor and had everything I needed with lot's of extra's. Elvis the manager was on top of anything we needed ASAP and asked us daily if everything was ok and if we needed anything. I am sure that we will be back to Hollywood beach and the Marlin is where I will be staying. It is safe, clean and friendly staff and walking distance to everything on the boardwalk. I LOVE THIS PLACE

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Wanted to disconnect with a little staycation and found the Marlin Beachside Motel online. The price was great for the little efficiency type room. The bed was comfortable and clean, the a/c was cold and it was so wonderfully quite! I almost hesitate to leave a review because I'd like to continue to keep coming back to the silence! If I wanted more activity, it was just a short stroll to the band shell and the restaurants on the boardwalk or even a short drive to downtown Hollywood or Ft. Lauderdale. Elvis was very kind, respectful and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

ve stayed in this hotel several times never had a problem until 08/10/12 I've personally have to clean my room , bathroom , the floor , sheets , etc . I've called the owner twice and didn't get any answer . I'm very upset so this time i believe the Marlin hotel as down graded. The service hasn't come around my room to see if i needed help or any service , towels , toilet paper . The outside of the building is very DISGUSTING. There isn't any good service anymore ! I Do not recommend this hotel to anyone .

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
10000ebd, General Manager at The Marlin Beachside Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
We at the Marlin strive to provide the best service, the cleanest rooms and friendliest staff. This guest received direct response from the property owner and the Manager, but could not be satified no matter what we did. Please see our other reviews for a better idea of the Marlin Guest experience.

Thank you!
Tallahassee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I have been staying at the Marlin Beachside Hotel for over 10 years. The location and the accommodations are the main reasons I have been such a loyal customer for so long. The new owner has updated the units, making them very comfortable and home-like. The property is clean, well-maintinaned, and quiet - all very important components for an enjoyable stay. I feel so relaxed after my stays at the Marlin. I plan to continue staying at the Marlin for the next 20 years!

Room Tip: Unit 1 has a great location and lots of room!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed 3 times at the Marlin Hotel. I promised
the site manage BeBe a review. Sorry it took
this long but I travel a lot.

I found the Hotel to be clean, quiet, comfortable
and a good price. BeBe is a great manager. Very
personable and easy to deal with.

I recommend the Marlin Hotel especially with BeBe
as manager. I will return someday for another visit.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Been to The Marlin Beachside Hotel? Share your experiences!