“Weekend getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paradise Oceanfront Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Paradise Oceanfront Hotel
1907 North Surf Road, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
SUMMER SPECIAL FROM $79!!
Ranked #2 of 25 Hollywood B&B and Inns
“Weekend getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed at the paradise hotel a couple times as a weekend get away. I live local but whenever I can get away for fun in the sun I will always come here. The rooms are clean and affordable. Location right on the hollwood boardwalk is awesome. I would also like to give a shout out to the manager, Elvis. He is always there with whatever I need.....

• Stayed August 2013

102 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had the best 3 days ever! The view from the hotel veranda is breathtaking, the SUNRISE unbelievable. It's quiet, peaceful, unless you want to walk up and down the Broadwalk and then you are sure to find some fun parties. The kids loved the beach, and loved riding bikes on the Broadwalk. Huge BBQ on premises so we cooked out almost every day. The room was nice, beach style, small kitchen, all in all we will definately be back!!\

Freya Perdomo with Danny Stanley, Miami, FL

Room Tip: If you are more than 4 - go for the larger suites which are available.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Orlando Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our first stay but definitely not the last one!!. Elvis made everything awesome, staff is a great key for an awesome experience. You are steps away from amazing Hollywood Florida Beach. I fall in love with the great location and view a year ago and decided to reserve for Labor day weekend, it has been the best get away I have had in years. Thanks Elvis for treating us so well. I love the classic music and the time spent at the patio watching my kids getting in the water. Could not ask for more !!! See you next time...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Miramar, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I and our two kids have stayed at this hotel twice already. Both times, we had a very relaxing time. Excellent location, easy access to the beach, and Elvis the manager is always ready to help.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Second time staying at the Paradise, it gets better every time. From check in to check out Elvis, the property manager is on point. Rooms are clean, kitchens well equipped. thus is not a new Hotel but I assure you the view and service is amazing you couldn't ask for better service. Great parking and literally on the beach. I will be back Forsure. Oh Elvis also went out of his way to accommodate my Harley also.

• Stayed August 2013
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Staying at this hotel will most certainly relax your senses. I really liked the down to earth atmosphere at this hotel and the classic rock music playing in the background. You can cook all your own meals and there’s also a gas grill out front. The rooms feature a kitchenette, full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, etc. Don’t forget to bring your bikes to ride up and down the boardwalk on the dedicated bike path and another tip might be to bring your fishing rod. Fishing off the beach is permitted during certain hours (8PM-6AM). The hotel manager, Elvis, is a very cool, laid back guy who really cares and makes you feel welcome. He went out of his way to make sure we had a pleasant stay and he is a big reason why there is so much repeat business here. This is my second time coming here and I can see myself coming back many more times. I fully recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Room 12 is the best room. It gives you a beautiful ocean view as well as a side view of the boardwal...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

it has really been one hectic summer. We were way past due for a relaxing beach getaway. Add to that the untimely death of 2 friends, and basically the last week before returning to work in a field that requires caregiving to many. Hollywood is our beach of choice. We visit frequently and have stayed at several properties. We hoped to at least be near to the beach. We followed the advice of a local and went to "Paradise"? Literally. We had a cozy, OCEAN VIEW! BEACH FRONT, steps from the beach apartment, with a kitchen and dining area. The room was clean, had flat screen and cable. Great location,without the fear of over rambunctious party animals. I can't say enough about Elvis, the property Manager. He was extremely attentive, courteous , and friendly. Highly recommend this property and can't wait to return. :)

Room Tip: When I say Fitness Center, Im referring to boardwalk area for walking right outside hotel. Room...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Paradise Oceanfront Hotel? Share your experiences!