Hotel was clean, breakfast was about what I expect from a Hampton Inn & Suites. The neighborhood, although convenient to Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood airport and the interstate, was really not the most comfortable. I stayed in a double queen room with a kitchenette and living area. It was plenty big enough for 2 adults and 2 kids. Couch was a rollout bed, kitchen was stocked with all necessary kitchenware. There was a 2 burner cooktop, microwave and full size refrigerator. I did find about 4 or 5 long hairs stuck to the top shelf in the fridge, but other than that, kitchen and eating area was in good shape.
Master bedroom was plain with one dresser, one nightstand, one tv, 2 beds and a window over looking the neighboring hotel and part of the pool. Bed closest to window (rm 512) was very bouncy and had a severe lean in to the center of the room. The lean was so much that I propped one of the very comfy pillows in the middle of my back to keep from rolling off.
Overall, the bldg is slightly dated with old trim and old doors painted over a dozen times, but staff was nice and all the perks of this brand were in place.
Pool area looked inviting and clean, however, we didn't have time to use it.
I would stay agin if needed, but I wouldn't hesitate to check for another Hampton Inn at another exit ramp.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Airport Hotel Hollywood
- Hampton Inn Ft Lauderdale Airport
- Hampton Inn Hollywood
- Hollywood Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.