Having caught up on some of the reviews below, we must've been staying in a different hotel!
We stayed at the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach for 6 nights prior to a cruise in March. The location of the hotel is perfectly away from any hustle & bustle. It serves as the last stop on the water taxi route and also has a stop out front for the Hollywood Beach trolley bus ($1 a ride). The Broadwalk takes a little while to walk to but go along the beach and it's a pleasant stroll.
Our rooms were huge, spotlessly clean and positioned as requested (high floor/north facing) although we didn't receive interconnecting, this wasn't an issue as our kids are older now.
Pool was clean with plenty of sunbeds both in full sun & shade and with a perfect view of the Intracoastal Waterway.
The burgers in the restaurant were voted the best of our entire 2 week stay by our kids (my vote went to Le Tub!) and the staff were very friendly & helpful, especially the concierge who sorted us out a car & driver for shopping & sightseeing.
Special mention goes to Frank in the bar who is quite possibly one of THE most attentive bar staff we've ever encountered - perfect timing for my top up Goose & Soda - cheers Frank!
This isn't the Westin, but it doesn't pretend to be!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hollywood
- Hollywood Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reserve a welcoming stay at the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort, one of the premier Fort Lauderdale hotels. Our ideal location among Hollywood, Florida hotels situates us conveniently between luminous beachfronts and stellar Ft. Lauderdale attractions like Gulfstream Park and Miami Dolphin Stadium. Experience lodging that befits the stunning surroundings. Utilize our state-of-the-art fitness center, taste South Florida hotel cuisine at Elements Bistro or sip a cool cocktail from Lava Tiki Bar & Grille. After a spectacular day of fun in the sun, retire to our richly-appointed guestrooms at one of the leading hotels in Hollywood, FL. Don t miss a gorgeous sunset from your balcony, and take advantage of amenities including complimentary high-speed Internet access, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave and free premium cable. Upgrade to one of our three elegant suites and enjoy the comfort of a private bedroom and the refreshing feel of modern design. Plan your South Florida travel around a luxurious stay at one of the newest Florida vacation resorts. Discover chic, yet affordable waterfront lodging with one of our Hollywood, Florida vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.