The room was very nicly decorated and the bed and pillows were good. There is a small refrigerator, kitchen sink and microwave in the room. We ate breakfast and some lunches in the room and it saved alot of money. Not far from downtown South Beach Miami and an easy route.
Bring your own plates and silverware. The pool and spa were nice. Right on the intercostal so beautiful view from pool but our room faced the parking lot as I believe many do. Right by the ice machine somehow but didn't hear a thing. Husband went fishing on some good party boats and split 6 out of Fort Lauderdale, about 1/2 hour away.
I went for the beach only and after bay beaches the ocean side just doesn't hold a candle. Too much seaweed and I only saw one filthy bathroom at one beach and that beach was miles long. No bathrooms most places. I would rather pay to go even to an outhouse than imagine what is actually happening. Are you kidding me they can't run in plumbing every mile to make virtually their best source of income, tourists, comfortable? In Ft Lauderdale especially virtually every place is at least 10, 20 or more steps up and I didn't see handicap access anywhere. If it were around the back it would be mighty hard to get there.
Well, the hotel was very nice and the fact it was 1/3 the price of Miami and only a short drive of a difference makes that good but if the beach is your goal. This hotel is not on the beach it's a busy street over but there is a trolley stop right in front for a buck and they take you to the boardwalk for a buck but go to the bathroom first.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Crowne Plaza Hollywood
- Hollywood Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reserve a welcoming stay at the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort, one of the premier Fort Lauderdale hotels. Our ideal location among Hollywood, Florida hotels situates us conveniently between luminous beachfronts and stellar Ft. Lauderdale attractions like Gulfstream Park and Miami Dolphin Stadium. Experience lodging that befits the stunning surroundings. Utilize our state-of-the-art fitness center, taste South Florida hotel cuisine at Elements Bistro or sip a cool cocktail from Lava Tiki Bar & Grille. After a spectacular day of fun in the sun, retire to our richly-appointed guestrooms at one of the leading hotels in Hollywood, FL. Don t miss a gorgeous sunset from your balcony, and take advantage of amenities including complimentary high-speed Internet access, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave and free premium cable. Upgrade to one of our three elegant suites and enjoy the comfort of a private bedroom and the refreshing feel of modern design. Plan your South Florida travel around a luxurious stay at one of the newest Florida vacation resorts. Discover chic, yet affordable waterfront lodging with one of our Hollywood, Florida vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.