“Good Food &View, Marginal Service” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Good Food &View, Marginal Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

The food here is great, particularly for breakfast. I highly recommend the blueberry pancakes and the egg sandwich on croissant. However, the service can be a little slow, and the restaurant does not have real maple syrup which is kind of a letdown when you are eating scrumptious blueberry pancakes like these. The best seats are outside facing the water, but there are a lot of seagulls who would love to share your breakfast. I like the food, but the service can be slow and parking is very limited.

Visited May 2014

“Extremely disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This was by far the worst place we ate while on vacation. We heard rave reviews from the locals and decided to try it our last night here. My girlfriend ordered fetuccini with shrimp...there were two very small pieces of shrimp you could barely notice. I ordered a steak and cheese that had the toughest steak I've tasted. Our server disappeared halfway through our meal and once we were done eating we had to go in search of our check ourselves. Needless to say we will never waste our money here again.

Holt, Michigan
“Went elsewhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stopped in hoping to get a caramel coffee of some sort and a pastry. While the pastries offered looked good, they were all basically the same. just a different filling. They had no specialty coffee's with flavor, the male cashier acted as if I was wasting his time and didn't offer me anything in place of what I wanted. I walked out.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, Florida
“breakfast is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

breakfast is a MUST! nice view of the intercoastal, great service and breakfast meals are delicious! iwe have the basket of bread, eggs, french toast, fruit salad, food is fresh and tasty. coffee is good too, we try to eat there evry weekend. we recommend it to all oyr friends. desserts are great as well!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, IL
“toooooo expensive!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

While a good selection. I went directly next door and found the same wine for $5 cheaper. It was a cute place with a good looking menu.

Visited April 2014