“A nice and cozy place for Spicy food on the beach” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
PA
“A nice and cozy place for Spicy food on the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a good place for food on the beach. It is well kept and the staff were good. We had the thai food as this is the only spicy restaurant on this beach strip apart from a mexican restaurant closeby. It was clean and price was average. Be aware that the tip of 18% will be added to the bill. I love Thai food and so do my wife and my 11 yr daughter. I liked the taste and returned back again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Leesburg, Virginia
“Fresh, fun, and delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The spicy tuna roll with cilantro sauce was far and away the tastiest sushi I have ever eaten! Beer on tap was cold and delicious. The service was friendly and knowledgeable. Can't wait to return!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Laval, Canada
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I went for lunch at this retaurant. We both chose Pad Thai, one with shrimp and the other with chicken. A small salad accompanied the meal. The salad was old and had brown edges, as well as being very small. The main courses were slightly bigger than an appetizer. I had only 5 shrimp in my plate and my husband had to look for the chicken in his. We asked for our level of spiciness to be medium and the seasoning was bland at best. I asked for hot sauce and was brought an old plastic container of sauce which had a plastic spoon in it and was dirty. If you want to have a regular meal, better order from the regular menu and not the lunch menu.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“The worst restaurant experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This has truly been by far the worst dining experience my family and I have ever had. The location is great and that's what makes people go, but other than that it's a mess. The food itself is OK, not bad not great, middle of the road. But the service is a joke, the staff is rude, takes wrong orders and charges extra for sauces. The management is even worse, we wanted to informally complain, but were relaxed about it. Instaed we got verbally berated by the owner/manager. He told us to shut up and was so rude and obnoxious that his mother had to step in and apologize, needless to say, we will never be back. A family dinner on the beach should be fun, not us being victim to restauranteurs who obviously have problems. Avoid.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a great place to relax on the beach and have fresh and outstanding food.
Everything was delicious and not a thing. What I love best other than the food is to eat outside. They have enough seats so many can sit and enjoy - there is never too much wind.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere