“love love love” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cafe - Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 479 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cross street: Hallandale Beach Blvd
Miami, Florida
“love love love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Although my stay was very short I enjoyed every minute of it. I checked in rather late but from my first interaction with the guest service operator when I called to ask question to the day I checked out everyone was so nice and friendly. When I checked in I was greeted by Annika who was very pleasent and conversated with me and my boyfriend. She was very helpful with my questions and seemed like she was eager to help. I love the upgrade she gave us as well THANK YOU ANNIKA. Although I dont know her name I want to say thank you to who ever cleaned our room before we arrived that is my first time ever seeing a room that clean and and crisp which is very important to me.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Key West, Florida
“Service Top Notch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This restaurant is on the Lobby floor of the Westin Diplomat Resort. It is pricey but in line with a resort restaurant. The staff is stellar! Good and convenient for breakfast.

Wichita, Kansas
“average place to eat while at the Westin”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Poor service. Food was appetizing and well-proportioned but our waitress disappeared and we only got one water refill

Orinda, California
“a good average place it eat breakfast or lunch.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

They serve breakfast & lunch only. We only ate our breakfast in this restaurant. We did the a-la-carte items and not the $25 buffet.
It is a very large area - - but can get noisey with all the screaming fussing kids - which was very annoying!!!!!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Bad service and food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I had a burger that was edible but not memorable. My husband had a Caesar salad with no flavor. The salad dressing was very bland. Service is slow!! Go to Splash instead!