“Still one of the Best Steak Houses in South Florida” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hallandale Beach Blvd
Description: Tempt your palate at Diplomat Prime, the resort's steakhouse. Delicious offerings include the finest cuts of meat, including 21-day, dry-aged beef as well as Long Island duck and domestic rack of lamb. Delectable seafood options include a 3.5-Pound live Maine lobster poached in butter, swordfish loin, and salmon filet. Reservations are recommended for our contemporary setting of 15 tables.
Ottawa Ontario
“Still one of the Best Steak Houses in South Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2015

At here again in February 2015. The staff and food are excellent at this restaurant. I have been going to the Diplomat over 10 years now. This restaurant is one of the best steak houses in southern Florida

Visited February 2015

“Great quality dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2015

I've been there few nights ago with my husband and we had the most amazing dinner!
I have no words for the food and I was impressed with the service quality that they provided. Melania and Herman were very professional , helpful, pleasant .
We are looking forward to go back any time soon.
Amazing!

Miami, Florida
“Still our favorite fine dining location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went here recently for the first time since Hilton took over the Westin Diplomat, and we were noticing poor reviews of the steakhouse Hollywood Prime since this had happened. We were hesitant to try it again, but we were not disappointed! Now Diplomat Prime, it's still the best fine dining restaurant we have ever been to! Our steaks were cooked perfectly and they haven't changed the recipe of their excellent onion soup. The service is still impeccable as well. I don't know where the poor reviews are coming from!

• Visited January 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DC
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2015

Excellent well aged beef, a wonderful wine selection, and crazy tempting desserts. I don't usually seek out beef while in Florida, but a friend recommended Prime and I'm so glad I went! The food was marvelous, the staff really new their stuff, the wine list was exquisite, and on a busy evening they could not have been nicer.

Visited April 2014
Philadelphia
“Fantastic steak and seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

I dine here at least once a year with colleague and have a great time. The servers are highly knowledgeable and provide a memorable dining experience.

Visited January 2015