All New Modern Oceanfront Studio w/Heated Pool 518

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

CSprinkle...
Orlando, Florida
“Previous renter trashed house & owner was unsympathetic, unhelpful and rude to us.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Caution! Previous renter trashed the house via a July 4th party. We arrived after the move in time yet the house was not ready. It was filthy inside and out. The pool was discolored and had a film on it. Two housekeepers were trying to clean the house but admitted they would need another 3 to 4 hours minimum just for the inside. We had a small pup with us and could not wait 4 hours anywhere in the heat. The house was already in poor maintenance. The mess really put a damper on it. We could not stomach staying there after what we saw. To boot we would be paying $500 per night and not able to check in till the evening cause they were unable to deliver. The owner was very rude that we were not willing to wait. She seemed more mad at us then at the previous renter who trashed the house. We called the next day and her property manager told us she was still cleaning sheets and towels. I guess it is a good thing we did not try to wait as we would have waited all night. NOT worth it. The house smelled of mildew. The 5th bedroom is a converted garage with no windows. The master suite is odd. Walk in and you are facing the back of the tv and its wires etc. The Yard could be VERY nice but that is not worth the rest of the package.

1 of 5 stars Value 1 of 5 stars Rooms
3 of 5 stars Location 1 of 5 stars Cleanliness
1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 1 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
Jan 3, 2011
I only wish Rachel had communicated to me while she was staying with us. I would have taken care of it immediately and fired the cleaning crew a week earlier than I did. The house is painted every year and of course she would be the last person in there before the yearly refresher. I am so sorry Rachel and I will be happy to make it up to you!
Joan
D.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010 for a stay in July 2010
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Dan M.
from
$100
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by manager
Manager
Valerie Galsky
19547444210
Speaks English, Spanish
Listed since : Apr 2014
Calendar Updated: 2 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing