“Best Hotel I've Ever Been To” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tide Vacation Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Tide Vacation Apartments
You added Tide Vacation Apartments to your Saves list
2800 N Surf Rd, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
“Best Hotel I've Ever Been To”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

I just left the Tide Vacation Apartments in Hollywood, and I must say I am so sad to be leaving. When I booked this hotel I had little expectations after being screwed around by a few other hotels and was just tired of looking. When we arrived I was so overwhelmed at what a great choice Tide was. Our room was amazing we had the 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor room 215 it was more then I could have hoped for, it was spacious, bright, comfy and clean. The owner Susan treated us like we were long time friends and was just as sweet as could be, helpful and kind she was flawless and went out of her way to make us feel at home. There was not one thing the 4 of us did not like at Tide, everything was just like a dream. I will be coming back next year and wouldn't even think of staying anywhere else. It's a little ways down from the night life and action on the boardwalk which was actually very refreshing to have a quiet area to stay and relax and then walk a short distance if we wanted more noise (which oddly we didn't really end up wanted for a group of 25-27yr olds). There is a little store just a block or 2 away with all the little things youd want + some beer and wine. The other guests were all pleasant, polite and a joy to be around. The housekeeper who lives on site was so sly I never even saw her once but our room was always tended to, she was awesome. Oh and the pool, the pool was one of my favorite places to be most of the time it was so clean and refreshing. The best part I have to say is waking up early every morning and watching the sun come up on the pool patio I have never seen something so beautiful. I met an older couple while I was sitting outside who seemed to be slightly disappointed in another hotel they were staying at and I recommended that the next time they stay at Tide, I would recommend anyone who is going to be going to Hollywood to give Susan a phone call and make reservations here you will not be disappointed. Some people say you get what you pay for and this is true with most things ... but this hotel was not overly pricey and for the quality you get for your money it should be rated 5 stars and be far more expensive (though I hope this doesn't encourage Susan to raise her prices eek) I have been to many lavish and expensive hotels but this one is so far above any Ritz or Marriot ever could be. When selecting our hotel I kept asking myself "how much time are we really going to be spending at our hotel?" .... well we spent more time at our hotel then anywhere else we ate breakfast lunch and dinner on our private deck every day except for 2 meals we were in the pool more then in the ocean. I could just keep talking about how awesome this hotel is but I am sure everyone gets the point. Susan and the staff at Tide are to die for, and the hotel is the best you are going to find anywhere. I would recommend this hotel to any friend or stranger in a heart beat. Thank you so much Tide for making our vacation so perfect the only thing that could have made it better was staying a few more nights.

Room Tip: Stay in room 215 ... best room ever!!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
8 Thank stapley61684

Croton on Hudson, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

First time travelers to Hollywood and we will definitely be returning to the Tide Vacation Apartments. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The pool was sparkling clean, heated, and spacious. People walking the Broadwalk frequently stopped to admire the pool and hotel. The room was comfortable and very affordable. A full kitchen with seating for four saved us a significant amount of money on meals. Large grill poolside was clean and accessible. Walking distance to everywhere and right across the street from the beach. We highly recommend you try the Tide Vacation Apartments.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple