“Great 2012 X-Mas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grenier's On The Beach

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Grenier's On The Beach
You added Grenier's On The Beach to your Saves list
326 Nebraska St., Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Rougemont, Quebec
“Great 2012 X-Mas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I found my personal little condo at Grenier's on the Beach. Great place near the Hollywood Beach. Very very clean. Denise and Gilles, are exceptionnals, they really go out of their ways to make sure everything is OK. The place is fantastic, the guests were amazing, very good vacation. I recommand this place and hope to be able to go back soon

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Longmeadow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Clean, comfortable rooms with all you need! Short walk to the broadwalk where you can enjoy a walk by the beach, shop and get something to eat. Close to airport. The Greniers provide a slice of heaven in a great South Florida location. The Cocchi Family

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
cleveland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have stayed her several times. The owners are so friendly that I went golfing with Mr. Grenier. Right by the beach, clean, good price. Usually quiet. Very centrally located to fishing, casino, Miami and Fort Lauderdale airport. what's more to say?

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Eusits, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I am one that always looks to reviews to make my final decision on where to stay. Grenier's was the perfect spot to be on the beach and few minutes from everything! A small family run business with the owners providing personal service for your needs. We had 2 rooms, a small apt that slept 5 comfortably and an efficency that was perfect. The bathroom is a little dated but it adds to the charm and both kitchens were supplied w/ your cooking needs.

've never written a review before but wanted to encourage others to come and stay here. I am planning on going back as soon as I can.

Joyce
Eustis, Florida

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Daytona Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Spent 4 days after memorial day weekend with a childhood friend- more of a boy's trip without the family. Very clean rooms and comfortable beds; right across from the beach away from the larger crowds that are down near the beach stage; place was quiet aroud the clock; I was shown the larger rooms that look wonderful. Planning to go back with my wife and stay in one of the larger rooms; great place, great location and best of all you get all of this for a good price- doesn't break the bank.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My sister and I just got back from staying at Greniers on the beach for a week, It was great!
We were looking for a clean, and affrodable place to stay and Grenier's was recommended to us.
The owners Denise and Gilles were encredibly gracious and helpful.
The room was really cute and cozy, and very clean!
They are really well situated. The beach is not even a minute away, and you are 20 minutes from Fort-Lauderdale and Miami.
We would definatly recommend Grenier's on the beach!
If I go back to Florida I would definatly stay there again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I just came back from my trip to Hollywood and I stayed at Grenier's on The Beach. I have to say it is a wonderful place to stay. Very clean and cute! It is just a one minute walk to the boardwalk and to the beach. Denise and her husband are so nice and were always making sure if I needed anything and was always there to assist and help in any way. I will be back soon to stay at Grenier's on The beach- --the only place I will stay at!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Grenier's On The Beach? Share your experiences!