“Very cozy” 4 of 5 stars

326 Nebraska St., Hollywood, FL 33019   |
cleveland
“Very cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have stayed her several times. The owners are so friendly that I went golfing with Mr. Grenier. Right by the beach, clean, good price. Usually quiet. Very centrally located to fishing, casino, Miami and Fort Lauderdale airport. what's more to say?

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Eusits, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I am one that always looks to reviews to make my final decision on where to stay. Grenier's was the perfect spot to be on the beach and few minutes from everything! A small family run business with the owners providing personal service for your needs. We had 2 rooms, a small apt that slept 5 comfortably and an efficency that was perfect. The bathroom is a little dated but it adds to the charm and both kitchens were supplied w/ your cooking needs.

've never written a review before but wanted to encourage others to come and stay here. I am planning on going back as soon as I can.

Joyce
Eustis, Florida

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Daytona Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Spent 4 days after memorial day weekend with a childhood friend- more of a boy's trip without the family. Very clean rooms and comfortable beds; right across from the beach away from the larger crowds that are down near the beach stage; place was quiet aroud the clock; I was shown the larger rooms that look wonderful. Planning to go back with my wife and stay in one of the larger rooms; great place, great location and best of all you get all of this for a good price- doesn't break the bank.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My sister and I just got back from staying at Greniers on the beach for a week, It was great!
We were looking for a clean, and affrodable place to stay and Grenier's was recommended to us.
The owners Denise and Gilles were encredibly gracious and helpful.
The room was really cute and cozy, and very clean!
They are really well situated. The beach is not even a minute away, and you are 20 minutes from Fort-Lauderdale and Miami.
We would definatly recommend Grenier's on the beach!
If I go back to Florida I would definatly stay there again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I just came back from my trip to Hollywood and I stayed at Grenier's on The Beach. I have to say it is a wonderful place to stay. Very clean and cute! It is just a one minute walk to the boardwalk and to the beach. Denise and her husband are so nice and were always making sure if I needed anything and was always there to assist and help in any way. I will be back soon to stay at Grenier's on The beach- --the only place I will stay at!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Ignacio, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

My husband and I were looking for a reasonably priced motel with a kitchenette that was located just off the broadwalk & beach, and close to Charnow Park. Our two grandkids would be staying with us and we wanted easy access to all the things they liked to do. We couldn't have been more pleased with the LOCATION of Grenier's On The Beach, AND...THE MOTEL EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS! Everything was new looking and so nice!!! Totally complete and wonderful little kitchen. Plenty of room for the four of us in the living/sleeping area. A nice 'walk-in closet' sort of room to store clothes and things. The patio area was great and we enjoyed the use of the gas grill for a couple picnics when other family members joined us. Denise was so nice and 'bent over backwards' to make sure we had everything we needed. We're looking forward to more visits to Hollywood Beach.....and we'll be staying at Grenier's On The Beach!!!

Room Tip: We were in the 'Studio Apartment'.