“Fantastic!” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hostel   |   334 Arizona Street, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fantastic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I can't say enough good things. For 35 bucks a night, half block to the beach, and great staff how can you go wrong. I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm for 2 weeks and the other women were great. you can use their bikes, beach chairs, boogie boards for no extra cost. Gabriel and Laura were especially helpful at the front desk.
Thank you Hollywood beach hostel and hotel!!!!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Spent 3 nights here really nice and cozy, clean, friendly and located right by the beach! Showers are clean, hot water, open kitchen and bicycle to use anytime. They don't take any locals in which is a good thing you don't want any bums in your room.. I would stay here again and recommend to anyone:)

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Wow! What an outstanding review, Royboyboy! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I`ve stayed in my fair share of hostels and overall this one ranks well. Location was accessible via public transit from the airport requiring 1 bus and a walk or 2 busses to get to almost the front door. Staff were all really friendly and the hostel has a kitchen. There are lockers in the room, a half locker or smaller locker for electronics, however nothing large enough for a backpackers sack which I normally look for. Location is just off the beach in what seems to be a quite area. They lend out bicycles, provide shampoo, towels, internet, and linen included (I believe it is part of the surcharge, I would rather see 1 bottom level rate of this is what it costs rather than piecing it together). Overall it was a good location and good value.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
jairhorm, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!

Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

From, Entrance Date to Exit Date, I was made to feel ''special'' and felt more like a guest than a Customer, by all members f the team
i tried to gather as many names as I could ----Bruno Pamela --who i think was the Manager, and performed her duties as a ''leader by example''-- fabricio ivis maria gabriel taimi laura fabio mirian liliana
there may be others, i'm sure that I missed
can you please convey my appreciation ---I shall be there again before too long !!

Room Tip: Just ask whoever is on duty at the fromt desk --they are all excellent Receptionists
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Hat’s off to you too, davidnewfoundland15! Thank you for such an outstanding review. Our team takes great pride in not only personalizing every stay, but offering assistance whatever the situation. I truly appreciate you mentioning Pamela, Fabricio, Ivis, Maraia, Gabriel, Tami, Laura, Fabio, Mirian, and Liliana. It is great to know that the genuine care that you felt from our team resonated and we are incredibly fortunate to have team members like these working with us! Again, I can’t thank you enough for such a glowing review. I can’t wait to welcome you back personally to Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel!

Wellington, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed only one night at the Hollywood Beach Suites, but it was a very nice visit, the place was cozy and clean and the management were very accommodating. The beach was right up the street it was very convenient. We ate at the Taco place next door which was delicious.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Wow! What an outstanding review, avaloves2sing! We are so glad you had such a great visit. Taco Beach Shack serves delicious Mexican food!! We can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!

Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Luckily I stayed here on a slow weeknight so it was just me and one other in the 12-bed dorm. The room was nice and the price was good. $28 (including the resort fee) Steps away from a nice beach m

Rooms could use more outlets though. I could see how that'd be an issue if the room was full.

Would stay here again

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Your 5 star review means the world to us Michael Z!! We are delighted to read that you had such a fantastic time with us here at Hollywood! We are just steps away from a beautiful beach, and many other hot spots as well! We would love to welcome you back for another fantastic time!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I flew to Fort Lauderdale from LA. My primary reason for visiting was FLL was a cheaper airport than Miami to fly to.

Due to my flight arriving in FL late at night, i wanted to find somewhere local in FL (and cheap).

I paid a total of $60 for 2 nights in a bunk bed in a 12 person mixed dorm.

It was clean, chilled and the staff were friendly and helpful. I read previous reviews so knew about the $50 deposit to be paid, but otherwise i wouldn't of known about this requirement.

There was plenty of places to eat and drink within close proximity and although i didn't use the onsite kitchen, i did take a look and it look decent.

Good location as well if you want to take public transport to Miami Beach - Bus- Tri-Rail-Bus

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
You like us! You really like us! Alasdair M, thank you for making our day with your spectacular review. We adore having the chance to take care of new visitors like you and can’t wait to do it again! Please email me directly, and let me know when you are set to return. I would love to take care of your reservations personally and continue to show the love!

Katrine

Been to Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel? Share your experiences!