“Cozy/Clean and right near the beach” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel to your Saves list
Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hostel   |   334 Arizona Street, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Wellington, Florida
“Cozy/Clean and right near the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed only one night at the Hollywood Beach Suites, but it was a very nice visit, the place was cozy and clean and the management were very accommodating. The beach was right up the street it was very convenient. We ate at the Taco place next door which was delicious.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Wow! What an outstanding review, avaloves2sing! We are so glad you had such a great visit. Taco Beach Shack serves delicious Mexican food!! We can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!

Katrine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Luckily I stayed here on a slow weeknight so it was just me and one other in the 12-bed dorm. The room was nice and the price was good. $28 (including the resort fee) Steps away from a nice beach m

Rooms could use more outlets though. I could see how that'd be an issue if the room was full.

Would stay here again

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Your 5 star review means the world to us Michael Z!! We are delighted to read that you had such a fantastic time with us here at Hollywood! We are just steps away from a beautiful beach, and many other hot spots as well! We would love to welcome you back for another fantastic time!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I flew to Fort Lauderdale from LA. My primary reason for visiting was FLL was a cheaper airport than Miami to fly to.

Due to my flight arriving in FL late at night, i wanted to find somewhere local in FL (and cheap).

I paid a total of $60 for 2 nights in a bunk bed in a 12 person mixed dorm.

It was clean, chilled and the staff were friendly and helpful. I read previous reviews so knew about the $50 deposit to be paid, but otherwise i wouldn't of known about this requirement.

There was plenty of places to eat and drink within close proximity and although i didn't use the onsite kitchen, i did take a look and it look decent.

Good location as well if you want to take public transport to Miami Beach - Bus- Tri-Rail-Bus

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
You like us! You really like us! Alasdair M, thank you for making our day with your spectacular review. We adore having the chance to take care of new visitors like you and can’t wait to do it again! Please email me directly, and let me know when you are set to return. I would love to take care of your reservations personally and continue to show the love!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I had a hard time getting in contact with the place. They suggest taking the bus from the airport but don't mention that the connecting bus you need to pick up stops running around 9 or so, so ending up spending 40 minutes flagging down a taxi. Upon arrival they requested the same CC that had been used for the booking---But they had no way of looking up that card information, so I had to use the last of my cash to pay for the dorm room. After I had to pay $10 more than I was told I had to pay upon arrival, I was shown to my dorm, where I had to wake up the place to make my own bed at 12:30 at night. I didn't have the best experience here, but some strangers made up for it. The place is clean, that's about all it has going for it. A $20 cab ride and $32/night for a dorm bed that I had to make myself and return the sheets, mini shot glasses of coffee, and no breakfast available, not worth it at all for a backpacker.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Good Day Ashley M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am sorry that your time spent with us was not a 5 star one! I will make sure that the employee's are providing guests with the correct information. Hostels worldwide it is required that guests make their own beds, unless it's a posh style luxury hostel. I am stoked that you were content with the cleanliness of the hostel. I wish that you would give us another chance in the future! We would love to provide you with an all- out successful stay!

Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I had an amazing 3 days at this hostel. Staff was extremely friendly and laid back, location is killer, awesome Taco Spot just around the corner and very clean, well acclimated rooms with nice spacious bath rooms. Best hostel I stayed in so far.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Wow! What an outstanding review, Annamaria A! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!

Tampere, Finland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed in a 12 bed mixed dorm. Te room itself was okay, it had a toilet aswell. The toilet door though was broken. The other toilet in the hallway was horrible. There was makeup stains everywhere, someone had smoked there and the toilet did not flush. I mentioned this to the receptionist, but he didn't do anything.

Location on the hostel is really good, it's only 100 meters walk to the beach. Also next door of the hostel is a nice and cheap mexican bar/restaurant.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Good Evening Rigedi1,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am terribly sorry that your time spent with us was not a 5 star one! I will definitely share your feedback with the General Manager so that she is aware, and work to make improvements. I wish that you would give us another chance, if you make it our way again! I would love to personally handle your reservation, and make sure that your time spent here is an all-out success!! Please contact me directly.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had a great time at this place. It was right on the beach and had excellent customer service. Ivis at the front Desk was simply a pleasure to deal with. I will stay here again when i'm un the Hollywood Beach area.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Wow! What an outstanding review, LJR2016! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!

Katrine

Been to Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel? Share your experiences!