“One block nice walk to the beach” 4 of 5 stars

You added Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel to your Saves list
Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hostel   |   334 Arizona Street, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Charlotte, North Carolina
“One block nice walk to the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

For the single traveler in a budget, this is a nice place to expend a night..or two. Very clean, organized mixed hotel/hostel (your choice) at an affordable price. Staff is well trained and very kind. I visited them on my way to a Caribbean location for a stay overnight and it was a very relaxing experience. You walk out from the place, pass one small block and there you are in the beach. BTW, Hollywood beach walkway is three miles long with all type of places to enjoy shopping, food or a nice drink. Despite other people negative experiences, the place is worth to give the a try. Mention you looked the comments in Trip Advisor, surely they will be taking care of you nicely.

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle of the hotel. There are three one level buildings and one main 2 level house all...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I recently stayed at this hostel/hotel and had a fantastic stay. The front desk girl Ivis was fabulous ! She had the best recommendations on where to go and where to eat. I recommend this place if you are on a budget. I stayed for a few nights under $250 a night. Place is comfy and clean right near the beach!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The $10 per day parking is a waste of money, the moment you leave your designated parking spot, somebody else will take it and the hotel staff will do nothing to remedy the situation. Towels were dirty, toilet was broken, room was cramped, there was no internet service. I'd be willing to forgive all of this, but the nail in the coffin is that the staff was sarcastic and rude.

• Stayed January 2015
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Good Day RabidHarpist,

We value all of our guests feedback, and thank you for sharing yours with us! I am terribly sorry that there was an issue with the parking spot, that you reserved. We will bring this up in the following staff meeting, to avoid this from happening again!

Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This Place is Amazing !!!

When me and my wife get in the hotel, around 3 Am , we did not expected this kind of Reception!
Starting in the check-in, Fabio was ours attendant, he was very helpful and kind. He explain to us about the FREE bikes, surf boards , and beach chairs!! When we ask for a good place to eat, he show to us a very good place on the side of the hotel. We had a amazing time in the hotel, and in the restaurant on the next day. We loved the new Kitchen and patio area. We spend more then 20 minutes talking to the front desk guy (Fabio) about his country and how he gets to work in the hotel. We definitely gonna go back and recommend the place for everybody. The manager was also very Nice.
The location is perfect, close to the beach and you can literately feel the sea in your front door

Room Tip: The hotel Requires 10,00 per night for parking,what i think is the best thing around, If you try to...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Ricard M, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!

Wilmington Beach, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a cute little place. We stayed in one of the "two peas in a pod" rooms. The room was clean and very nicely decorated. It had plenty of storage space for clothes and the like. The patio area was a nice touch. My wife said this would be a perfect place for a family reunion. The grounds were kept in an Immaculate condition. We choose this place for the price and location, close to the boardwalk. Little did we know the boardwalk was such a happening place with plenty of food & drink choices within walking distance? We loved it! The staff was so attentive and pleasant. The bikes, beach toys, towels and chairs free to check out were a great touch. TV had limited programming but that was not a huge problem. The bathroom was small but it worked. We will be back and not even worry about renting a car because everything you would need is right there. To go shopping downtown, if you want to leave the beach, there is a trolley for $1 to take you there and back.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Todd R, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here about two years ago and I had such and amazing time that I decided to come back for a second time and was amazed to know they had new additions to the hotel!

From the reception staff, to the cleaning ladies and the hotel rooms; everything is AMAZING! I was checked in by the same person as I had two years ago, that was great to see she was still working there. Indira is great at making guests feel at home and welcome. Their manager, Pamela, was excited to show me around the new rooms and common area. I was amazed they actually remembered me from two years before! The new kitchen is great, very large, and the common area has a shower, which is great!

The new rooms are to die for. So beautiful and modern/chic. The bathroom looked like a fancy hotel, very up to date. I even had my own patio! There is only one flaw with the new rooms; there is no wifi. The rooms are too far from the office for the wifi signal to reach them. Other than that it's a great room! I'd give this place 10 stars if I could.

I look forward to coming back again!

Room Tip: If you want wifi, ask for a room close to the office. Also. keep in mind there is a parking fee of...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Hat’s off to you too, Todd R! Thank you for such an outstanding review. Our team takes great pride in not only personalizing every stay, but offering assistance whatever the situation. I truly appreciate you mentioning Pamela and Indira by name. It is great to know that the genuine care that you felt from our team resonated and we are incredibly fortunate to have team members like these working with us! Again, I can’t thank you enough for such a glowing review. I can’t wait to welcome you back personally to Hollywood!

Westwood, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location to beach is PERFECT, but room was not "Rental Ready!".....no light in bathroom...when we complained they came in next day and covered hole and wires with Plaster!! no light in stairwell, althought they fixed it after we almost fell in the dark going to our room up the stairs the fisrt night.....no drawers for clothing...just kitchen and bathroom shelves...was there a smoke alarm???.....no bar in closet, no hangers....gave us a bar day 2 and 3 hangers, FREEZING....no way to control thermostat....blankets were tiny besides....we plugged up vent with washcloths! Found another opportunity with a friend for rest of trip and got out of there!! Taco place attached was great though. When I handed keys in a day early, no one even asked why or if our stay was satisfactory....never again!Walls SO thin also... grout , tile and painting unfinished...

Room Tip: look at it first!!!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello there deb3257,

We appreciate your honest feedback, and thank you for sharing yours with us! I am glad to know that you were content with the location of our property! We are close to all the Hollywood action. :) I am terribly sorry that we did not meet your standards. We did everything we could to satisfy your requests. We are working on correcting the grey areas, and would love for you to see the finished product. Please come back and give us another chance, when your in the area again! I would love to personally handle your reservation, provide you with a great rate, and make sure that your time spent with us is an all-out success!!

Katrine

Been to Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel? Share your experiences!