“Clean, awesome localization, perfect service” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel to your Saves list
Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hostel   |   334 Arizona Street, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Sao Paulo, SP
“Clean, awesome localization, perfect service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I got to the hotel in the middle of the night a little lost.
All atendants were really kind, special thanlks to Fabio the first that I met and that helped me.
Clean and cozy rooms and outside area.
Really near to the beach, some nice spots around to eat.
Calm and quiet place, ideal to relax and have a peaceful and great time.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
This review is fabulous, Bruno F! We really appreciate your taking the time to write and highlight our attentive team as a high point of your stay – especially our wonderful Fabio. We are so fortunate to have team members like him who genuinely care about each and every guest. SO glad you felt the love! Thank you so much and we can’t wait to see you for your next getaway!

Katrine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
homestead
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Upon arriving I was so impressed with how quaint the hotel is I was checked in by ivis she was so friendly and informative about the area and hotel accommodations we paid to park next to the room very convenient and the free bikes we're a plus I also enjoy the taco shack specials it was a very relax hotel I will definitely be back soon

• Stayed December 2014
Wow! What an outstanding review, jessie c! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. I will make sure that Ivis is aware of your kind praise! See you soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great place to stay and relax, just bring your swimsuit, they offer you towels chairs and even bikes !!
Rooms and grounds are neat, clean and nicely decorated, staff is awesome in special Pam and Indira, sweet and informative ladies at the desk, ask for them for any request.
You can even use their modern kitchen at the club house and meet people from all over the world, very nice atmosphere and energy at this cute place.
Parking is $10 per day and spot is assigned next to your room. Wifi is free and fair enough signal inside rooms. You must have an extra $100 for their incidentals hold on your credit card. I ll be back soon and definitely recommend it to my friends !!

• Stayed December 2014
Abiguty, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!

Dearborn, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I had a wonderful time while in Hollywood Beach mostly due to HBH. The staff was very helpful and accommodating to our needs. The property was beautifully maintained and clean. We will be back!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Wow! What an outstanding review, Cynde C! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a beautiful property! Met so many interesting travellers, we had the funniest times at our girls room & in the brandnew kitchen. I really enjoyed this hostel and will definitely recommend it and hopefully be back there someday.

• Stayed November 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Wow! What an outstanding review, Dominique S! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After booking, I wasn't quite sure what I was getting, I didn't pay much so I wasn't expecting a whole lot. To my surprise this place was just what I dreamed of. I came from NY, trying to get away from the cold and this place was just perfect. Right next to the beach (Hollywood beach is gorgeous), cozy rooms, there's a beautiful common area with a large kitchen, a very cute patio with chairs to hang out and get some sun in and all though they are currently remodeling it didn't bother me. I can't wait to go back and see it all after they're done. Rooms are non smoking, which is a plus for me and the manager Pamela makes sure this place is up to date with everything. Great staff, Indira is oh soo sweet and attentive to everyone's needs and Bruno is great at keeping everything under control at night.

There's a $10 parking fee per night, which for some may be inconvenient but then again, there is no free parking around the area.

I had a great time and look forward to staying again!!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Shannon R, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. Pamela is truly one of a kind and provides exceptional service! We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travel often and come to Hollywood FL Twice a month. IVIS the front desk clerk at Hollywood beach and suites is awesome. She goes out of her way to ensure I'm happy and she always has a smile on her face. The entire staff is friendly but IVIS stands out and the hotel is lucky to have her!

Stayed November 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
There is nothing better then a 5 star review! Thank you for sharing it with us michael l! We are stoked that you had such a great time here with us! We would love to host your following visit to Hollywood, FL!!

Katrine

Been to Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel? Share your experiences!