“Great value, great location!” 4 of 5 stars

You added Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel to your Saves list
Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hostel   |   334 Arizona Street, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great value, great location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was GREAT! It was right on the beach, which was what I was looking for. It also didn't break the bank to stay here, which is refreshing when you're trying to stay on the beach. The room was up to date with a nice TV, mini fridge and microwave. Very clean, friendly staff. Will definitely stay here in the future as I visit Hollywood frequently. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Great review AK L!!! Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are just a block away from the beach. We offer many great beach amenities, to add to a great stay! We are stoked that you were content with the room, and what we offered! Please come back again soon! :)

158 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We recently stayed 4 nights at this hotel and were very impressed with everything. The rooms were very clean, the staff was super helpful and friendly. They also have free bikes for guests as well as other beach "toys." Parking is very limited in the area and most hotels charge $20 or more per night. The parking here is located right in front of the hotel and is offered at $10 per night which is very reasonable. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you so much for your beautiful review, VBBob! It’s so great to hear that you were impressed with everything. We offer so many great amenities here at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel. Parking here at the hotel is limited and runs on a first come first serve. Again, we really appreciate the love and hope to have you back to see us soon!

North miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

A friend of mine highly recommend us this little hotel so I went with my family to celebrate my son's birth day and We are glad we made the right choice! To start the room is super clean and comfy it has all you need for your stay. They let you use their common kitchen if you are planing to cook or bake - awesome !!!! They offer you all kinds of beach toys even surf boards, chairs and towels. Kudos to maids supervisor Tammy and her team! Room was always immaculate and keep in mind we were 2 adults and 3 teens in the room! Overall Place it's a hidden gem, everything looks neat outside and inside and front staff is always attentive and willing to assist you. They have a taco bar restaurant that is a MUST try ! We ll be back soon for sure.

• Stayed July 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Hat’s off to you too, Nereidajulia! Thank you for such an outstanding review. Our team takes great pride in not only personalizing every stay, but offering assistance whatever the situation. I truly appreciate your naming Tammy by name as well. It is great to know that the genuine care that you felt from our team resonated and we are incredibly fortunate to have team members like these working with us! Again, I can’t thank you enough for such a glowing review. I can’t wait to welcome you back personally to Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was flying out in the morning from FLL and wanted to stay on the beach. I've gone past this hostel/hotel many times and never really paid attention to it since I typically stay at another nearby place. I gotta tell you, I loved it. The room I had was so cute, nice cheerful colors, right behind an excellent taco restaurant with $3 margaritas. Also just steps from the beach. My room wasn't ready until 3. I arrived at noon and the clerk immediately gave me my parking pass and beach towel without asking. Stay here, you won't regrets it, don't let the word hostel scare you off.

Stayed July 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Director of Sales at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your beautiful review, waxlady! It’s so great to hear that you had a fantastic weekend and felt well taken care of the whole time. We offer a load of great money saving amenities. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of them! Again, we really appreciate the love and hope to have you back to see us soon!

Raleigh, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I recently spent 3 days at the Hollywood Beach Suites Hostel & Hotel. The location is fantastic. It's not one of the typical high rise luxury places, but if you're traveling on a budget, it's perfect. Updated rooms, clean, neat, and quiet. My room was immaculate when I arrived. My only suggestion would be to provide an entrance mat inside the door to capture sand and/or a broom in the room for guests. The floor gets sand on it. Less than 2 blocks to the broad walk and the beach. Plenty of restaurants a very short walking distance (even next door - the Taco Shack is great). The young man at the front desk was very helpful and courteous, and there are free bikes and beach chairs that you can check out. I had a single room which had 1 queen bed. The room had a flat screen/dish TV and the bathroom was small but modern and more than adequate - it also had a micro-fridge and microwave for use.

Room Tip: I had a single room which had 1 queen bed - ask for an end room for it to be more quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
What a great review blarneystonenc!!! Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us! Hollywood Beach Suites Hostel & Hotel is located in a lovely spot here in Hollywood, FL. Just a convenient walk from the beach, restaurants, bars, lounges, etc. We are delighted to know that your time spent here was a great one! Please come back again soon, for another memorable time!

Beaufort, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

They are differents accommodations, from the suite to the hostel, very good to stay there just choose what sort of accommodations following your budget, I choose the hostel for a low rate, 12 people in the room 2 bath rooms it is good and not noisy! People are good, the cleaners came every day to clean the baths and the room, in the price there is included a $5 for the resort goods, like beach chairs, bicycles, surf boards, and other goodies for kids to swim. There is a kitchen available to cook and there is free coffee, you have a fridge and TV room in the lounge, and ATM is available as well in the front desk. The afternoon staff is great , Diego, or Carlos are fantastic I won't say the same with the girl on the day time they need a bit more customer relation and a small to go with it. There is. Restaurant a part of the business if you don't want to cook. The beach is approximately 20 metres from the hotel it is a great place to stay, I recommend it.

Room Tip: Great every thing is good
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Great review Gheefrenchie!!! You can either stay in a shared room, or we have private rooms for those who want their own space. We charge a daily resort fee that includes the amenities. It seems like you had a great time! We look forward in having you stay with us!

Hanover Park, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great location just steps away from the beach ! Spacious rooms, they have everything you might need for the beach like toys, chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, etc.. Don't expect a 5 star hotel tho, but for the price it's not bad, we had the room with two bunk beds, and boy do they make a lot of noise when you are going to the one on top, it also had a bedroom separately with a full size bed, which also made noise like crazy ! But once again you get what you pay for ! The room was clean, I got to say it might be a good idea having a broom in the room for guest, like my self, who hate having the floors so dirty, every time we came back from the beach we would bring a lot of sand into the room and that drove me crazy, so for management .... Think about it ! After all I would stay here again if i go back !

• Stayed June 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Good Afternoon YadiYe,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests. We are located just steps away from the beach, restaurants, bars, etc. We are glad that you were able to enjoy yourself and the time you spent with us! Please come back again soon!

Katrine

Been to Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel? Share your experiences!